Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 09:08 AM
Yours Truly

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 08:41 AM
Not chosen

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 08:39 AM

To me, the 'bad' relationships teach me how to choose a 'good' relationship.

A person who learns from their mistakes grows wiser from their experiences so they do not make the same mistakes over and over.

Making the same poor choices again and again is the definition of stupidity.

It is also important to realize each relationship is unique and has its own set of challenges specific to the conditions of each personality.

Wisdom can help you 'read' their personality to a certain degree but since everyone is unique, you must be flexible.

My current relationship is stronger than my previous ones but there are still aspects which are unpredictable. How I react to the 'unpredictable' now is different than before.
My gained wisdom allows me to experience a stronger relationship.
I've learned to pay attention to the actions and read the situation and make better choices dealing with the tribulations of personality conflicts.
It results in a greater shared trust which facilitates honesty and alignment.

Every relationship I’ve had, i learned from previous, then i trust again, then gets cheated on the next time. I’m beginning to think there’s something wrong with me but I guess we wont really meet the right one if it’s perfect from the start. Bad relationship makes you stronger and makes you realize your worth.

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 08:24 AM
Unfortunately no to some. But to some yes.

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 07:39 AM
Love and sex

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 07:36 AM
Never date someone online lol i mean even if you get to know him, how will you know it’s real? And if you believe, how will you know if what youve believed im is the truth? What if it’s all lies. So i guess get to know someone first before really getting in relationship with them

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 05:07 AM

First up I do NOT want pity, I am fine with who I am, and find pity regarding my disability kind of like an insult.

I want to know if it's worth me trying to date.

I was stupid and became disabled 8 or so years ago. Since then I have been single, I've tried numerous dating sites and only get messages from scammers, minus two times.

Now my question is, being disabled and unable to ever work again, should I bother trying to date via online dating? Is it even fair to the other person?

I honestly want to know, even if the answer isn't what most would want to hear.

And please no pity, I am okay with my body and who I am. All pity does is make me feel like I'm less of a person.

Not here at least. Someone will find you and accept you for whoever you are wholeheartedly. You will meet that someone sooner or later. But dont try it here. We may get to know the person but you’d never know if it’s real unless you meet.

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 02:28 AM

hi I'm in a relationship for a year with my bf I'm bi and would love to spend a night with a lady just a night is that cheating?

Of course. It’s okay to look sometimes. We have eyes, we can find someone attractive but if get physically attached or emotionally attached to them it’s different story.

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 02:27 AM

If you decided to try an LDR, (any distance away from you), when you do find someone and both decide on that first meeting, just a meet and greet, should the guy go to meet the girl, the girl go to meet the guy, or both agree to meet somewhere in between. What do you believe is expected?

I’ve tried once. Never worked for me.

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 02:26 AM

hi everyone. I'm a boy who identifies himself as a woman. do you think anyone wants to marry me?

You will definitely someone whom you deserve and who deserve you. Never settle for less!

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 02:24 AM

is it normal for a man to have affair with other women other than his wife

It’s not normal for a guy to do that.

Maj's photo
Tue 03/14/23 02:22 AM
Do you still there’s still hope for you to be in a good relationship when you’ve experienced so many bad ones?

Maj's photo
Sat 02/25/23 08:46 PM
I think it does. And how hurtful it is to accept that what was once yours, was gone for real.

1 2 3 4 6 Next