Community > Posts By > Maj

Maj's photo
Wed 05/10/23 09:33 AM
When someone ask you to describe what your ideal person is, what first comes to mind?

Maj's photo
Sun 04/30/23 07:30 AM

Once upon a time, a woman confessed to
cheating on me... I guess my lack of immediate
response, confused her. So, she recanted, and
claimed she made up the story to see my
reaction...

At that point, all I knew, was either she
cheated, or she didn't.

Either way, one story was a lie.

I didn't leave her for cheating.
I dumped her azz for lying to me.

Yes!

Maj's photo
Sat 04/29/23 03:15 AM

That's a stupid name for a hamster.

I call mine Little Richard. Dick for short.

Haha i love this!

Maj's photo
Sat 04/29/23 03:14 AM

Hi Maj 

Definitely … but it is different for everyone as to how long , how difficult the process of healing is and the scars left behind .

I guess. Hehe

Maj's photo
Sat 04/29/23 03:11 AM

Roses are red
Violets are blue
If he's busy on Valentine's Day
The side chick is you.

Probably 🤣🤣🤣

Maj's photo
Sat 04/29/23 03:11 AM

:joy:

All my life I always said that if someone cheated on me I’d be out of there so fast. But the one time it happened (that I know of, anyway), guess who the bonehead was that believed everything he said and stuck around? Me. We were two years into the relationship and there were definite feelings involved (and a ring), and I wasn’t a strong enough person to just end things. That was 10+ years ago, and I’d like to think I’m much stronger than that now. While I do realize that some people really can change, I’m more in the “once a cheater, always a cheater” camp.

Exactly. I also believe in change. But im also in that camp .🤣🤣🤣

Maj's photo
Sun 04/23/23 03:22 AM

Sometimes life turn into something that we never wanted, but still have faith coz everything happens for a reason. God bless us

Amen

Maj's photo
Sun 04/23/23 03:21 AM
It’s not my choice but it’s the greatest choice made for me by someone else. It it wasn’t for that, id never know my worth.

Maj's photo
Sat 04/15/23 09:23 AM
You can’t and you won’t know.

Maj's photo
Wed 04/12/23 07:00 AM

what is the greatest lie you been told in your relationship? what is your mistake that you really regret?

If i tell you everything it would last a week lol. I have no regrets tho. I mean when you love someone, you just don’t think of the bad things but also the good things you’ve shared together. This past few weeks made me realize it’s never too late to be aware of this things. If you love, it’s not always good. It’s balance. You could be hurt. You could be happy. Sad. But at one point, you’re grateful.

Maj's photo
Tue 04/04/23 02:50 AM

We weren't born yesterday, ya know!
Also, if -hypothetically speaking- it wasn't about you it makes it even worse that you keep talking about all that stuff and we'd still say "get some help" as it isn't healthy.

Just asking generally. From someone’s experience, I’ve been asked this question a lot and idk how to respond.

Maj's photo
Mon 04/03/23 10:52 PM

Girl, all your eighty some posts have to do with your lost and broken relationship. Get some help.

What makes you think im talking about me lol

Maj's photo
Mon 04/03/23 10:04 AM
Do you think it will get better in time?

Maj's photo
Mon 04/03/23 05:40 AM

Here is a small Tip for both of you .
DONT FIND LOVE . LET LOVE FIND YOU .
That is why it is theoretically called Falling in Love.
Everything will come to you at the right Moment . Just have Patience . I'm sure this Chemistry will work.

This is beautiful

Maj's photo
Sun 04/02/23 10:56 PM

I want real love. I am so bored

Same lol. I don’t know whether to find it or wait for it

Maj's photo
Sun 04/02/23 11:01 AM
🤨🧐

Maj's photo
Sat 04/01/23 02:34 AM

Is it a new app like snap chat...
once my friend tried to chat while his wife was sleeping..... suddenly it changed up to a slap an bang chat..
He never operates mobile in night anymore.

Hahaha hilarious :joy:

Maj's photo
Sat 04/01/23 12:38 AM

I make up stories about spaceships and time travel - starring me, of course. What do you do Maj?

Sleep chat lol

Maj's photo
Thu 03/30/23 06:07 AM
If it’s your last day to be with him/her, what would you say to him/her…

Maj's photo
Wed 03/29/23 09:58 AM

My gf and I listen to playlists in WinAmp on the weekends. Usually easy listening or gentle blues.

I have some song for you to listen to when deciding if that date is the right one for you.

Ask yourself if they are capeabler of singing these while holding you and gazing into your eyes?
If they might, you might want to see if you can return the feeling.

The first song is one by the pianist for Supertramp, Roger Hodgson.

The album is Eye of The Storm and you should be able to find it at amazon or any place which sells music.

Only Because Of You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IE5SwypNrDM
Search for the free mp3

Another is Meatloaf from the Bat Out Of Hell Album

For Cryin Out Loud
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KyHDNQkBSA

and finally...
From Nazareth's Greatest Hits Album

Sunshine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0IlSoM-lDo

When you find someone who can feel these things only for you, your quest will be over.

I’ll start listening to it…