Community > Posts By > JasonBroers

JasonBroers's photo
Tue 08/18/09 02:50 AM
Edited by JasonBroers on Tue 08/18/09 02:53 AM
WELL my thought are:
that the older we get the more crital we look at a person. The habits the way of doing things. We easily are irritated by little things of each other. But instead of talking about it, and find solutions, we easily fight about it. PLus when people are inlove, they easily rush things. For instance they know each other for 3 or 5 months, and they get married and live together. WHY?? why not just simply think it over, and just get to know each other with living together first for a year or maybe 2 years, then decide to get married. In those years you will get to know every little detail of each other every little irritation. IF YOU CAN OVERCOME THOSE THINGS, AND ARE STILL TOGETHER......YOUR MADE FOR EACH OTHER....thats my theory. BUT BE AWARE NO BODY IS PERFECT... CHERISH THE THINGS YOU HAVE, NOT WHAT YOU CAN GET. Take good care of each other - giving love is receiving love.

JasonBroers's photo
Tue 08/18/09 02:42 AM
I love the woman natural. Without any damn chemicals on the face (make-up). Only natural products. Maybe just some lipstick and eyeliner, but more natural i like the women. IMPLAMTS??why?? are you that unhappy with your body? PEOPLE SHOULD TAKE YOU AS YOU ARE, NOT FOR WHAT YOU CAN BE !!!

JasonBroers's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:14 AM
yeah yup ja
ikke ook

JasonBroers's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:13 AM
Hello beautifull asian women and girls from netherlands.
I am waiting for you here. I so much love asian culture nad want to meet asian women for serious relationship and marriege.
I love asian food most over dutch food. I eat it all the time.
Japanese-thias-chinese-indonesian I love it so much.
I wish to find someone true-honest-openminded and most of all loyal.
I have had to many lairs and cheaters in my life.
Are you serious looking for a romantic-sweet-loving and caring man?
Then i am that man for you

with love
Jason

JasonBroers's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:07 AM
Hello everybody im new here. I normaly speak dutch, but since this site is in english oh well i just typ everything in english.
anyways. I signed in at many dating sites but never find that one true love, hope i will find here.
THANKS FOR HAVING ME HERE

with love
Jason