Community > Posts By > Mariposaxx

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 07:48 PM
Hi.

I have just moved to Juno Beach in Florida and updated my profile and account zip code in any places I could see to do this. My new location shows on my profile, but when I do a search, even with the new zip code in, it only gives me guys from the old zip code! Also, the main people viewing my profile are from the old zip code.

Does anyone know how I can get things updated so it is all working correctly for my new location?

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 07:43 PM

Also your the first person to post on this post since March. Try the forums if your intrested in real people and funny posts, especially the political ones! So tell'em Rob sent you! And Welcome to Mingle.

Thanks Rob. Yes, I realised it was an older topic, once I came across the deactivations and looked more at the dates! I was exploring the topics and this was the first one I found some decent honest comments on.

I am not too interested in getting involved in the forums, as want to meet someone / some people in person who are local to me for meet ups, rather than ongoing online communications and discussion - as great as they can be, but thanks for pointing out to me where they good ones are - maybe it will be useful for someone else reading this.

Thanks again for taking the time to reply - all the best!

no photo
Wed 05/25/16 07:15 PM
I wanted to thank a couple of guys for their honest responses on here, but when I went to check out their profiles, they were deactivated! I can only hope they were real people and maybe actually found what they were looking for here - wouldn't that be nice?

I think anywhere you go on or offline, there are people wanting all sorts of things and it is just about sifting and sorting until you get someone that matches more or less what you want. Good luck to anyone reading this - I hope this site does connect people. Am new to it, so will wait and see! :)