Community > Posts By > dannyb85

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:30 PM
Well said John

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:27 PM

are you saying your not a hot guy??? coulda fooled me...

lmao I'm not even gonna comment on that. haha well I guess I just did. But I won't say anything else :)

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:26 PM

I don't think girls want a super hot guy that treats them like crap...
I sure don't. And I would rather have the mediocre looking guy that treats me like a queen... besides good looks vary. What I find attractive another woman may not find attractive..
Why would someone want to be treated like crap??? That is just silly.

Don't take offense to this statement, but you are 48 years old so you KNOW what makes a relationship last. So of course you'd choose the nice guy over the jerk. If only girls my age had your mindset

here's a bit of advice, never use "all" on this site, it pisses people off, LOLflowerforyou

Advice taken. lol I def. won't do that again, they were after me with pitchforks!!

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:24 PM

Lots of guys say that though; that we want "the bad boy" and not "the nice guy." I like a guy to be nice to me, I just have trouble finding one who will. And most of the time, the self-proclaimed "nice guy" isn't that nice at all.

You are right, though on the flip side, most guys who truly are "nice guys" aren't that attractive. If they were, girls wouldn't have such a hard time being interested in them.

I'm just saying that, while it's true and sad and a fact, relationships are generally built around physical attraction. I'm not attacked any particular girl(ok well maybe the few who wanted to swap nude pics)

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:22 PM
By the way, I'm seeing way too many "You shouldn't say all girls are like that because I'm not like that". Don't take offense to it, obviously not every girl on earth is like that, just most girls my age(and around my age).

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:20 PM

My advice would be instead of making fake profiles, work on who you are and be happy with it. Til you do no one is going to be happy with you either.

I am who I am... I don't have to "work on it". you make it sound like I spent months under a fake profile and was never the real Danny. It was only for about 2 weeks and spent maybe 10 minutes a day. Not exactly a social outcast like you imply.

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:19 PM

I think you still have a LOT to learn about women and life. JMP

What about my post implied that I don't know much about women? Trust me, I know LOTS about how to make a woman smile, what's sweet, what's creepy, what kind of thing makes their friends jealous, what gets them going(physically), etc. It's not like I've never had a relationship. It's just getting woman past that physical attraction barrier that is the toughest part.
the last part of your post saying women don't like guys to be nice...I don't know what kind of women you are talking to but that is soo not true. I would rather have an average looking guy who treats me with respect then some hot jerk!

Ok put it this way: ATTRACTIVE WOMEN go for the hot guys, which are typically jerks.

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:18 PM

might have something to do with wearing a "crack" shirt that women can't get past

lol!!! yes, because a) this shirt is about crack and supports and encourages it and b) I wear it anywhere but in my house. lol that's GOTTA be why I can't find the right girl.

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:16 PM
Hey all, well the plans I had fell thru, so now I'm left with no plans for a friday night. I'd love to just meet up and grab a bite, maybe see a movie. You know, pretty traditional stuff. I'm not a creep or weirdo, that much I can assure you. I'm 24, and I guess if you want to know more you can always check out my profile

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 05:12 PM

I think you still have a LOT to learn about women and life. JMP

What about my post implied that I don't know much about women? Trust me, I know LOTS about how to make a woman smile, what's sweet, what's creepy, what kind of thing makes their friends jealous, what gets them going(physically), etc. It's not like I've never had a relationship. It's just getting woman past that physical attraction barrier that is the toughest part.

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:58 PM

And what conclusion have you drawn from being on every free dating site?

haha funny you ask, I actually made a post concerning that in the 'relationship & dating' section. Check it out :)

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:56 PM
I read the forum rules on how to post and that person guaranteed I'd find someone faster that way but I think it's bs, and here's why.

When making a profile on a dating website, what do they ALWAYS recommend and say it will improve results... upload a picture! Sadly, this is the truth, because we have such high expectations that we want someone who is attractive before we'll even talk to them. That's not to say I'd talk up a conversation with everyone under the sun but some people are just sad. Here's an example:

On another popular free dating website, I setup a fake account with a friend of mine's pics(with his permission) and he is known around the circle of friends to be very good looking. As you might expect, girls are MUCH more responsive to his messgaes opposed to those messages I'd send(usually a day or do later, so that she wouldn't suspect any foul play).

Not only that, but girls were generally more open about their pasts than they were with my real profile. Numerous girls admitted to one-night stands, sexual partners, and one girl even gave her number after only a few messages(most of which were me intentionally acting like a jerk). A few girls were also very open to the idea of trading nude pictures(something I didn't even bring up to them!) all for a guy who for all they know might not even be available or, worse yet, not the guy they see in the profile.

The point is: girls LOVE attention from a good-looking guy. They will put up with him being a jerk so they can "try to change him" but we all know that's not gonna happen. Sadly, I think the problem is that if girls get attention from ONE good-looking guy online, they immediately filter out all the guys who don't match up, because they think "If I can get one hot guy to message me, surely I can get others". Do I feel bad for tricking them? Hell no! It was an experiment I'm glad I did because it shows the truth that girls are indeed more superficial than they claim to be... at least online. I can't say the same for a girl who first meets a guy in person.

On the flip side, being kind and courteous? What a load of crap! Girls hate that stuff. If they could have their way, they'd have a super hot guy treat them like total crap over a mediocre guy treating them like a queen. Like I said, with the fake profile, within the first message or 2, I was bringing up personal questions and most were very willing to answer. Now, some were questions I'd never ask from my real profile... I just have too much respect for a girl to ask that kind of stuff. But I suppose that's the problem. I care too much.

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:45 PM
The simple fact is, if someone wants to invoke terror and holdup somewhere or threaten someone with a gun, whether there is a law in place or not, they will do it. So simply being allowed to with a permit doesn't make anywhere more or less dangerous. Think about it.

dannyb85's photo
Thu 07/30/09 04:42 PM
Hey all, I'm a member of pretty much every free dating site. And have posted stuff in the personals of CL. Just lookin for someone I can get along with.