Community > Posts By > SYKNTWSTD

SYKNTWSTD's photo
Thu 08/27/09 05:19 PM
It isnt just girls and women. When I love someone, I go into a relationship 100%, and it has come back to bite me in the ***, and not the fun way. I give my woman everything i have and when it falls apert Im usaully the one thats hurting more

SYKNTWSTD's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:27 AM
Nobody wants to play nice with you. How come? Since i decided to write you how about you send me a photo so i know what you look like and we can write back and forth. Sound ok to you?

SYKNTWSTD's photo
Thu 08/27/09 12:24 AM
48yo in Tucson. Please send rain!!

SYKNTWSTD's photo
Wed 07/29/09 12:59 PM
Is there anyway i was charged anything on my debit card by this site?

SYKNTWSTD's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:15 PM
I'm 48 in Tucson, AZ and its hotter than hell right now

SYKNTWSTD's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:09 PM
After reading a few articles on this subject I saw how the Bushies were going to get around the ban on using the military to make rhe arrests. The law prohibiting the use of military force on US soil states no military forces may be used on US soil for law enforcement purposes. What the Bushies were going to do was declare the alledged terrorist cell enemy combatants, therefore relieving the military of "law enforvement" duties. It was just a matter of giving the bad guys a designation as enemy forces and in that case they could have sent the military to arrest the terrorists without fear of repercussions. Apparently Bush must have forgotten that the FBI exists and that is their jurisdiction. I am surprised he didnt send them in anyway. The man and his cronies have trampled all over the Constitution and left it lying in the road. If I was his father I would send someone to DC to collect Dubya and bring him to the ranch for a good ol Texas ***-kicking