Community > Posts By > Histology101

Histology101's photo
Thu 08/25/16 03:25 PM
Quality is subjective. Quality is based on perception. Perception is the only reality. You perceive something and quality is determined based on your perspective.

Histology101's photo
Thu 08/25/16 03:18 PM

.. I've come to figure out that online dating is not really the answer..
Mathematically.. what are the chances your perfect person is going to be here.? .. so the best you could hope for on any particular dating site...
Is to pick from the cream of the crop that is online... at any particular time..
... so at the end of the day you are just limiting yourself to the few people that are on the dating site... I know depressing isn't it..!!..lol

Yes, thank you. And another issue with online dating is the shopping mentality online dating produces. It creates the illusion of infinite options. The illusion of abundance. Even though many of these options do not actually exist.

All you truly have is a picture and a few lines of text... This is all that people have to make judgments on. How can one actually portray real personality, how can one truly make a connection with this? People become almost objectified and compared, similar to a shopper buying shirts in a clothing store.

Histology101's photo
Sun 08/21/16 08:03 PM
Edited by Histology101 on Sun 08/21/16 08:03 PM

You think they enjoy the banter... Yet the woman comes at you and clearly states "YOU ARE LUCKY" for being single.
Is your view of this situation idealized?

One can likely more easily say that based on the circumstances described that they were unhappy. You seeing them as happy may just be a projection of your own idealized notion of love. Many believe love is some romantic fantasy feeling, we are taught what emotions to expect and train our feelings into theses wonderful idealized notions of romance. Movies, popular culture, television, books, all these things are presenting you a very idealized notion of love and the idea that love conquers all... Very few actually show that sometimes love does not conquer all.

Histology101's photo
Sat 08/20/16 06:11 PM
Maybe you are the lucky one... This couple is arguing over deli meat... Just consider how much conflict they have to deal with on a daily basis and how grinding it must be for them to be together. Is it better to be single, or to be in such a situation? Is being with somebody enough, or do you truly want to have somebody who suits you?

I honestly sometimes think that I should just consider staying single and giving up... I mean around 50% of marriages end in divorce and I know a few that are simply decrepit. Love is not Disney fantasy. It requires hard work, determination, understanding, and often times despite best efforts and best intentions it does not work out.

Or maybe I have just become too jaded...

Histology101's photo
Sat 08/20/16 01:25 PM
Honestly... The truth is most men prefer older women as they see it as being an easy no-strings-attached thing. They just desire sex, and believe it to be less complicated to deal with older women than younger ones.

I had a long relationship with a woman who was 12 years older than me... Not necessarily old by any stretch of the imagination, but I found her to be far more reasonable than most younger women in their 20's. Age is not a direct measure of maturity, but it is certainly correlated. I have had more reasonable experiences with women older than me than I have had with women younger than me. As people age a bit they often mature, lose that egocentricity and become more understanding.

Histology101's photo
Fri 08/19/16 10:22 PM
Clinton is under investigation by the FBI for her charity the Clinton Foundation. Benghazi, Emails, the DNC being sneaky with their support of her, uranium deals with Russia... She is dishonest, has a very sketchy history.

Trump is a crass loudmouth. He has filed for bankruptcy 4 times and you expect him to run the American economy? He is also facing a civil suit (Trump University). He his a hypocrite who says he will bring jobs to America yet runs his clothing line in China and Taiwan. Also, I would love to see his tax returns...

Nope, and Nope...

Gary Johnson is a two term Governor who left his state of New Mexico with a BILLION dollar surplus.

The choice is clear...

Histology101's photo
Fri 08/19/16 10:12 PM
I do not think it is too bad of an idea... Look at how good the immigration has been in Europe!

Those migrants will integrate into society very well… I am sure they have strong value systems linked to their culture. The young migrant men are such gentlemen…
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7557/germany-rape-migrants-crisis
Oh... Uh...

Terrorism? What terrorism? I mean besides the Brussels airport bombing, the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris, the killing in the Jewish museum in Brussels, the London suicide bombings, the 130 people killed in the November 13 2015 attacks in Paris (those are just the ones off the top of my head)… well ok… maybe terrorism is a problem…

And it is not too expensive to handle the immigrants either... I mean this report right here says it is only... http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/18/counting-the-cost-of-europes-migrant-crisis.html
WOAH!!! That is a lot of money.... Nevermind...

I am sure these immigrants will be productive citizens... I mean just look at the areas in Europe where these migrants flocked to an you will see them developing very integrating well and growing productive communities.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/12/30/no-go-zones-german-police-admit-losing-control-immigrant-problem-neighbourhoods/
Wait? No-Go Zone? Crime rates sky high? Oh, well... Maybe it is not such a good idea after all.

Histology101's photo
Fri 08/19/16 09:55 PM
UPDATE!!!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/04/swedish-music-festivals-hit-by-reports-of-rapes-by-migrants/

Well surprise... They are "foreign men"... They are migrants. Is ANYONE surprised by this?

Histology101's photo
Fri 08/19/16 09:46 PM
Obama has not kept his promises… He promised CHANGE… He promised to reduce or repeal the Patriot Act, however he instituted even MORE NAS spying and most of this was done in secret (and he signed off on it, I have reviewed much of the information released from Wikileaks on this). He promised to provide more transparency in government, yet we certainly did not get that. He promised to end the war in Afghanistan, yet we are still there… Not only that but he decided to bomb Libya and Syria. His misguided actions in the middle east led to a strengthening of ISIS (Libya is now an ISIS stronghold, the Muslim Brotherhood gained power in Egypt after Obama called for their president to step down, and in Syria stopping Assad’s army led to a strengthening of ISIS as most of the rebels were linked to ISIS). We saw a doubling of the national debt and a massive bloating of government spending. Surprise! He also spent more on Military than BUSH did the largest defense budget ever (despite claiming that he would reduce this, so Liberals how about that military spending huh?).
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/war_stories/2016/02/president_obama_s_military_budget_is_still_one_of_the_biggest_ever.html
My blame on him is fairly placed... He increased exercise power to a point that has never been seen before. He exerted his executive authority so much that it imbalances the checks and balances that are set up in our system of government. He instituted significantly more executive orders than any president, ever. That is just the START of my criticisms of him and his administration…
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/executiveorders.asp
Say what you want Obama… But he did not keep his promises… I mean where is the change? Other than secretly allowing the NAS near unlimited ability to spy on American Citizens I mean?

Histology101's photo
Fri 08/19/16 09:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfRtbIQ1kTw

The elections have been rigged since the founding of political parties.

The best evidence is the network bias of the corporate sponsored media to a 2 party system. They own the media networks, control the debates and exposures, the polling stats, and what you hear or see about a candidate in the media to base an opinion on.

With citizens united and unlimited cash flowing to the campaigns from corporations controlling the narrative for one candidate or the other of the two parties, and a third party unable to play in this over priced political arena, it can't be considered anything but rigged!

Sure, we are given a choice, but our choices are selected for us. One party or the other, never allowing anyone outside the 2 party system the ability to be seen or heard (due to the price of admission to media coverage).

Case in point..... look what the DNC did to Sanders (an Independent running on the Dem ticket) and the RNC did to Ron Paul (a Libratarian running on the Rep ticket)

And then there are the electoral colleges..... either Rep or Dem.... but they are non-partisan laugh

And they wonder why people stay home

Sorry for the double post...
Thank you for giving me another point that I missed.

The electoral college is either Republican or Democrat... They discourage third parties and reinforces the two party system.

This election... I will do as every election previous... I will not vote Democrat or Republican. I will vote NO CONFIDENCE in the two party system. I will vote third party.

Histology101's photo
Fri 08/19/16 09:17 PM
Edited by Histology101 on Fri 08/19/16 09:19 PM
It is rigged… It is rigged FOR the two party system. It is a tyranny of two parties, and they have made the rules such that no third party can stand up against it… I think that our current system is making a mockery of democracy.
I am a libertarian, an active one who is part of the Libertarian Party of Virginia. I do not represent either of the two major parties. The system is RIGGED against third parties. Let me explain… The two major parties have access to federal funds for elections from the Federal Election Commission, this is public taxpayer money which is provided to the two major parties to pay for campaigns. This money totals millions of dollars.
http://www.fec.gov/press/bkgnd/fund.shtml
However, these funds are distributed primarily among the two major parties. Third parties DO NOT have access to this money. They have very obscure rules that have to be met in order for third parties to gain access to this for funding their campaigns. This automatically provides a massive advantage to the two major parties.
Also, third party candidates are not always included on the ballot in every state. The rules for having a third party candidate on the state ballot is very unclear and inconsistent. Therefore, it effectively limits people’s voting options.
Furthermore, in order to be in the presidential debates a third party candidate has to be polling above 15% in 5 major polls. These polls have to be in a specific timespan from after Labor Day to well before the first debate. Some of these polls DO NOT EVEN INCLUDE third party candidates. Third party candidates are shut out from presenting their ideas in a debate forum against the two major parties. This is undemocratic. America is formed of many people with different ideas, we should have our government be more representative of this and allow different political parties, and thus different political ideologies, into the debates.

The two parties have each fielded candidates who are the most unpopular in history. People seem to be picking for the lesser of two evils. Neither party seems to be actually fixing America’s problems. Furthermore, the two party system is polarizing America and creating a hostile political environment where bi-partisanship is the rule, not the exception.
So it is rigged. The two parties are going to keep their stranglehold on American politics, and keep any other possibilities from presenting any challenge. How can America claim to be a representative democracy when it represents ONLY two polarized ideologies and unwilling to let any other ideas be represented?

Histology101's photo
Fri 03/11/16 05:46 PM
Go to an amusement park.

Histology101's photo
Fri 03/11/16 05:29 PM
You seem to expect some cute guy to just show up, arrogantly announce his presence, and be able to meet up to your inflated standards.
Go looking for yourself... Perhaps you will find what you are looking for. I wish you the best of luck.

Histology101's photo
Wed 03/09/16 08:52 PM
What the?

Histology101's photo
Wed 03/09/16 05:50 PM
Edited by Histology101 on Wed 03/09/16 05:55 PM
Well thank you SassyEuro2...
I think I will have a Dr. Pepper, no ice it waters the taste down too much. Oh, and extra butter on the popcorn to... Butter is bad for my heart I know. But oh well... Not everyone can have a good heart.

Histology101's photo
Wed 03/09/16 05:25 PM
Love has nothing to do with age. And most people confuse infatuation/passion/lust with love, when they are entirely different things. Love is not something you feel at first sight. Love is something that is built between two people who share themselves fully with each other.

Tell you what love is...
My Grandfather, an ancient man who has lived a full life and me walk down a street... He spots a small but colorful pansy on the side of the sidewalk. He picks it up brings it to his home hands it to my Grandmother, who has the wear and weather of decades on her face.
And he tells her...
That she is the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.
^That is love.

Histology101's photo
Wed 03/09/16 04:02 PM
Every choice we make has a consequence, be it good or bad. Every action we take has a reaction. Thus, destiny is something which we manifest ourselves.
Fate was invented by cowards, destiny is something we hold in our hands.

Histology101's photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:56 PM
"Worth your time?"
It depends on what you apply value to. You can ask that question about anything in life and that depends.
Frist ask yourself what you are here for. Then ask yourself how important that is.
Finally, ask yourself if that thing you are here for is so important that it is worth taking a chance at something.
You are self-willed and would know your own actions better than anyone here who can only make assumptions as to what you think and feel, so you be the judge.

Histology101's photo
Wed 03/09/16 03:54 PM
Bad girl? With a good heart?
What kind of contradiction is this... Somehow in a paradoxical way somebody can be so bad that they are somehow good. I fail to see the logic in this.

Histology101's photo
Tue 03/08/16 05:02 PM
I have been on this site for about 2 days. In those 2 days I had two women try to pull some kind of scam on me. One asked me to add her on Skype and came on very fast (with the question "are you horny")seemingly trying to get me on some kind of webcam sex site. I gave a girl my number who messaged me and she also comes on strong and asks me to pay for some kind of service thing. Then I have an Eastern European woman who seems to just be some kind of mail order bride type looking to just get an American green card.
In this entire time I have actually only talked to ONE real woman. Although, it is good that I talked to one real person I kind of get the feeling that I am making a mistake by being on here.
I came on this site to search for love, it is something that seems to be hard to find. But most of what I have seen on this website is people just trying to blatantly scam me.
Honestly, am I just having a bad initial experience here or is it truly this dismal?