Community > Posts By > TakeLight

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:01 AM

There are definitely some men from Mars around here of late.

Thanks for the welcome note.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:56 AM
Beautifully said. Cheers pal.:wink:

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 07:51 AM
laugh How interesting it is...I don't mean any disrespect to either, men or women, for their way of looking at life. Its just that they are different. Once I understood this, it explained a lot of arguments that I came across on difference of opinions between men and women. Well...fire bunrs...u accept or not....water makes you wet...u like it or not....same way...they are different kind of people....not really from another planet though...LOL. drinker

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 04:45 AM
rofl
Helloooo????

I happen to ahve a title of topic...thats misunderstood to be influenced by a book with same title......come on.

I haven't even read the book!

And I know for self....its my life....my meanings. NONE that I don't want and have to because of society.

oops I guess nobody has any idea of what I said.

no photo
Fri 07/31/09 03:44 AM
Edited by TakeLight on Fri 07/31/09 03:46 AM
These are two KIND of people who see world from different filter; Mind and heart respectively. Ofcourse there are crossovers... however majority falls in this to class.

Thats why when men say they can't understand women...they actually can't; or vice versa when women say the same for men.

The problem is, we, the world at large, are still not accepting this knowing. Men keep expeting women to behave as per their mental frame annd vice versa. Why don't we accept the reality of men and women being the way they are and chill.

Let their be joy, companionship, fun... if that defines itself into a relation....be it.....if not....so be it....but CHILL !!!

Say what??? drinks

think

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:19 AM
flowerforyou Hi everyone... I am not sure if dubai people are not on this site or just hiding. Give me a shout, if you are.

drinker

no photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:29 AM
Edited by TakeLight on Thu 07/30/09 09:29 AM
drinker So much happening in this city but ...hello....???? where r u people??? frustrated

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:30 AM
drinker Thats Y Chill & take Light Pals!!! drinker

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:12 AM
Edited by TakeLight on Tue 07/28/09 09:14 AM
flowerforyou Love is the bird that keeps flying and sitting on next person always. Sonner or later... so some like it one way...some another...but none hold on to what they liked before.....do they? smokin drinker

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:15 AM
this town is totally lonely.....i bet most of us are... even when we are surrounded by people.....how strange????