Community > Posts By > irisheyesinKy

irisheyesinKy's photo
Mon 08/11/08 03:06 PM
born in pikeville,raised in pike county,can't be any better.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sun 06/15/08 03:55 PM
romance

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sun 06/15/08 03:51 PM
oh yes,have had to be the strong one to walk away.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Mon 06/02/08 07:29 PM
single and I love it.No guilt feelings from flirtin,lol.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 12:52 PM
this guy has learned the hard way,but you have arrived at your destination.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 12:46 PM
usually get kissed so many times,but weather might put a damper on it,we shall see.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 12:37 PM
already meeting some special on here,glad I checked in.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 10:07 AM
It seems she is a different person when she was drunk.Do you think alcohol could hae been the reason.But in her straight head she says she wants you as a friend.So take that as the gift it is given as.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:57 AM
to keep them ,past the first month at least.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:57 PM
Maybe so,but you have to think about the child and having all this negative attitude cannot be good for her.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:53 PM
First of all you had a relationship and share a child.And it looks like she has given up on you,so why hang on to something that is good as gone.You say she wants to see whats out there,give her wings and let her fly.And get yourself together and find one who deserves you.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:48 PM
lol,just wondering where is everyone?

irisheyesinKy's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:45 PM
So much has been going on,but I miss my friends from over where we used to have some great fun at.So before the new year starts I who will always be kentuckygirl,wish you to have all in the new year that you seemed to miss out on.May you find that love or just a reason to smile.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Thu 11/01/07 08:33 PM
hello irisheyes here.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:55 AM
I dont have any,in and out.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Fri 10/26/07 02:52 AM
merging is always cool,aww just thinking of all the cute new guys.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Fri 07/13/07 12:07 PM
Speaking from someone who works in abusive situations daily,not to mention has help line thru yahoo why woyuld you ever dare someone to kill themself.Try putting yourself in that persons place why he was saying or acting like this instead you insult and say negative things.This is never a laughing matter.There are people on this site I have sat up with thru hours to make sure they didnt harm themself.The reason beinfg is regardless who or what they have done he is a human being,and a brother one of Gods creation.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:27 PM
hey Im ion this one had miss out on all the other ones.And it aint in what you got to bounce but how good you bounce it,lol.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:25 PM
Well here in Kentucky it can be either or.You can but on them holes in them blue jeans,or put on some calvin kleins.But I always look hot even if it was a gunnysack.Its all in the way you carry yourself.And it keeps the guys guessing on what you are up to.

irisheyesinKy's photo
Thu 07/12/07 03:17 PM
how did you reach this conclusion I see only.Hey what is it I see?

Previous 1 3