Community > Posts By > OakRidge

OakRidge's photo
Tue 09/08/09 10:35 AM
I like your screen name. I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

OakRidge's photo
Tue 09/01/09 12:03 PM
When I saw the article about the Duggar family on MSN earlier today, I just couldn't believe that she was pregnant again with another child. I'm glad that it is her instead of me. I wouldn't want to have 18 children and then to be expecting my 19th child in March 2010.
Christina

OakRidge's photo
Mon 07/27/09 03:01 PM
Thanks...I've noticed to that it has been slow today.
Christina

OakRidge's photo
Mon 07/27/09 02:53 PM
If any of you men out there who are between the ages of 20 & 24 want to get in touch with me, please send me a message.
Christina

OakRidge's photo
Fri 07/24/09 12:33 PM
Single

OakRidge's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:43 PM
For your excema, you should try using something called Aquaphor. Its from the makers of Eucerin. I know several peopel who have excema and have used Aquaphor and the stuff works wonders. But if you do try using it, make sure to put it on before you go to bed so then it has a chance to soak into your skin over night. You don't need a lot of it on the spots that you have, but make sure that all areas are covered. Hopefully you'll see a result within a few days of using it. Then during the summer, the sun does help somewhat for healing the excema spots. If you wanna try the Aquaphor, go for it.
Christina

OakRidge's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:21 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome messages. I'm really looking forwards to getting to know some people on here so feel free to message me if you want.
Christina

OakRidge's photo
Thu 07/23/09 12:13 PM
Welcome!!

OakRidge's photo
Thu 07/23/09 12:02 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome greetings! I'm looking forwards to meeting people here and making new friends.
Christina

OakRidge's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:41 AM
Hello all,
I'm new to this site so I figured I'd drop a post and say hello to everyone here on the site.
Christina