Community > Posts By > shellwizard

no photo
Mon 08/17/09 07:58 AM
yet again another one of those con sites where you dont get to meet anybody

no photo
Fri 07/24/09 11:21 PM
iv never had any luck on any of these dateing sites in the last 4 years of haveing this computer.can you tel me please is it a real thing where people have realy met each other face to face in person.becuse iv stopped beleveing in all these sites and just gone from one site to the next becuse its not a natreal way of meeting anyone for real.and yes iv had many phone numbers for real from loads of women from all other sites.but when it comes down to calling them for real all women just hang up the phone and im begiing to wounder now that its not a real thing just a computer playing back to me from the other end like one of these chess plays who play with just a computer and as iv told one women on here seeing is beleveing and il never beleve any of this is a real thing until i ever get to see that person for real in the flesh face to face.ok sorrey but thats the way i feel now.4 years iv been doing this going from one site to the next and opening a new site and still not got any where to this day.and a mate of mine sed to me just give all of this up he sed its a load of rubbish and just a con and its just a fantecy for women who dont beleve its real until you realy call them and turn up in there town then they get scared then and turn off the phone ok.thats it. buy buy thankyou for takeing the time to read this letter .