Community > Posts By > StAiRcAsE

StAiRcAsE's photo
Tue 08/04/09 09:14 PM

We will listen again if you need us to. flowerforyou

Thank u jill ur a very sweet person =]

StAiRcAsE's photo
Tue 08/04/09 07:46 PM

Now that shes back, to hell with your friends on Mingle?
C'mon Man!!!!mad
Thats ok, You'll come running back when she hurts ya again..Just you wait and seelaugh
just kidding,
Good luck and keep us posted.

Naa man, Its not to hell with the mingle people.
You guys are cool and alot nicer than most people online...
I kno taking her back is a mistake.
I'm changing the situation. It was my idea and she agreed it would be best. We're moving out of town to a city where no one knows us. We're going to start our lives together and only concentrate on eachother. Start fresh. If this doesn't work. I'll be ok with letting her go. Because then I'll know its REALLY not going to work.

Please don't critisize me for my decision. I'm pretty sure most of you guys given a similar situation would end up doing the same thing. Love is a very powerful thing and its VERY hard to overcome what it tells you to do. I'm sorry for not following advise from you that really knew what I was going through but thank you all for listening when I really needed it.

Thank you everyone,
Allen*

StAiRcAsE's photo
Tue 08/04/09 03:09 PM

Ok, I might have done something bad...

what

she came back... =/

StAiRcAsE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:53 PM
Ok, I might have done something bad...

StAiRcAsE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 01:09 AM

try the search feature, plug in the age restrictions and the zip code you're looking for. good luck.

well that doesnt usually work... bc i always seem to find ppl that are barely ever on... and when they're on... im not... so the point of this is to have some1 reply that is currently on to talk to... ya kno?

Ok. You've already established that the women that fit your restrictions aren't online when you are...

...but you expect one of them to magically show up online to talk to you because you now have a thread started??

Am I missing something here or does that make exactly no sense at all?

Heres wut ur missing... if i leave up a thread and stay on for a lil while.. maybe... just maybe ill get a post by some1 i might like to talk to... and if that happens... while im online... then ill talk to her... if u search... it tells u every1 not just the ppl who are online... so... a thread is slightly more effective

I am pretty sure that if the person is online it'll say " online now " or something to that effect.

But...your explanation makes sense. lol

Good luck, dude.

lol honestly, when i seen u reposted i had a feeling it was gonna be something along the lines of "I'm right, you're wrong, blah blah blah" but im glad u understand lol

Now why on Earth would you think that???? lol

Sheesh. I give credit where it's due. drinker

Well most people u talk to online are clinical jerkoffs... I'm pretty sure most people would agree.

I agreedrinker

And, Point proven. =]

StAiRcAsE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:42 AM

Stick around, dude.

Not all of us are like that...lol

I've acctually noticed that people on this site aren't like most people online. They;re a lot nicer.

I think a lot of it stems from the fact that a lot of us, as different as we are, have shared experiences and have learned how to respect each others' opinions.

There are a few people here that can be....let's say harsh....but they are few and far between.

I have stuck around here for 11000+ posts because, for the most part, this place is just full of good people.

Yea, I think I'm going to do the same.

PS. Added

StAiRcAsE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:36 AM

Stick around, dude.

Not all of us are like that...lol

I've acctually noticed that people on this site aren't like most people online. They;re a lot nicer.

StAiRcAsE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:32 AM

You want them to hit you? shocked tongue2

maybe he is into that.

if a girl hits me, i kinda get turned on a little...

laugh :tongue:

Hehe. No comment =]

StAiRcAsE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:27 AM

try the search feature, plug in the age restrictions and the zip code you're looking for. good luck.

well that doesnt usually work... bc i always seem to find ppl that are barely ever on... and when they're on... im not... so the point of this is to have some1 reply that is currently on to talk to... ya kno?

Ok. You've already established that the women that fit your restrictions aren't online when you are...

...but you expect one of them to magically show up online to talk to you because you now have a thread started??

Heres wut ur missing... if i leave up a thread and stay on for a lil while.. maybe... just maybe ill get a post by some1 i might like to talk to... and if that happens... while im online... then ill talk to her... if u search... it tells u every1 not just the ppl who are online... so... a thread is slightly more effective

I am pretty sure that if the person is online it'll say " online now " or something to that effect.

Good luck, dude.

lol honestly, when i seen u reposted i had a feeling it was gonna be something along the lines of "I'm right, you're wrong, blah blah blah" but im glad u understand lol

Now why on Earth would you think that???? lol

Sheesh. I give credit where it's due. drinker

Well most people u talk to online are clinical jerkoffs... I'm pretty sure most people would agree.

StAiRcAsE's photo
Mon 08/03/09 12:26 AM

whatever's clever dudedrinker

OK... I just read your profile...
You are an AWESOME person =]

StAiRcAsE's photo
Sun 08/02/09 11:46 PM

Good luck, dude.

StAiRcAsE's photo
Sun 08/02/09 11:39 PM

StAiRcAsE's photo
Sun 08/02/09 11:23 PM

StAiRcAsE's photo
Sun 08/02/09 09:20 PM

At least she didn't break up with you via email (see 'Dear Joan'Thread). be seeing you

I've had that happen before too. with the only other girl i ever really loved. after 2 years. ****in myspace
myspace is the worst place to try to find love...believe me...so many liars for no reason...

thats why im trying out mingle

no lol i didnt meet her on myspace... i was with her for 2 years... living together and everything... she just broke up with me over a myspace msg...

StAiRcAsE's photo
Sun 08/02/09 09:14 PM
Lookin for a single girl in the area thats lookin for a nice guy. leave some info or hit me up.

StAiRcAsE's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:05 AM

Step 1: grab balls and squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze them.

ha believe me babe i got balls i just have feelings too

StAiRcAsE's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:04 AM

Let her go... she wanted to go... she left... let it be.

i already let her go... but i just wanna kno the easiest way to foget her... get my mind off of her... anything...

StAiRcAsE's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:01 AM

but... no matter how much i try to be mad at her. i still miss her. just as i typed "i still miss her" my eyes waterd up... EFFIN A!
I want to be so pissed at my ex. I am so pissed at him. I mean super pissed! But... I love him so damn much I still cry all the time when I think about him...

yea... i deff kno the feeling... it sucks... i just dont kno wut to do...

StAiRcAsE's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:54 AM
but... no matter how much i try to be mad at her. i still miss her. just as i typed "i still miss her" my eyes waterd up... EFFIN A!

StAiRcAsE's photo
Thu 07/30/09 08:52 AM

Not knowing and not hearing from them is the worst. I went thru this over and over with my ex. It's pretty gut wrenching. I'm so sorry you're dealing with it.
Basically she's a coawrd. Physically she's fine. She hasn't been kidnapped or in the hospital. She just simply left and was to cowardly to tell you to your face.
As much as it hurts, this isn't the type of person you want to spend your life with.
You two were in the middle of a crisis and she just bailed. That should piss you off and remind you that next time another crisis comes up... she'll bail again.

thats VERY true. i didnt have to be in that situation. the only reason why i was, was bc i sacrificed alot to be with her... bc i loved her... and she couldnt sacrifice to bc with me? That shows where her heart really was.

Previous 1