Community > Posts By > mistic_me

mistic_me's photo
Fri 10/09/09 09:02 AM

To dantheamirican may I ask why you are blaming Obama for Us being in Afghanistan we were there before he was even President so why blame him I know we all want out of that mess over there but we're there and you have to understand that your friends chose the military life knowing we were at war over there, you can't blame the current president for what was already going on you don't know the details of his meeting there you don't know what happened so you can't say that he's a "BAD" president, you have to give him credit for trying to fix all the problems that Bush created while in the white house, We really have to give Obama credit for trying in a world where no one else is.

Ok, you can blame Bush for getting us into the war BUT, you need to point that finger at obama for having NO control over it. Obama is president now whether if it's a day or 9 months...the blames goes to him sooooo STOP blaming Bush, he is not here anymore. And yes, so far obama is a "Bad" president...he has done nothing as of yet except create a big divide between Republicans and Dems.

He created the divide? No, sorry, you need to go back to History 101. There's been a divide in political parties since our 2nd president. And why shouldn't Bush be blamed for the things he had direct control over and failed miserably at doing? Obama's certainly not perfect but it will take a considerable amount of time to regain the control that Bush (and others) are to blame for losing. I think you meant that Obama is responsible for what is going on now. He is taking and shouldering that responsibility. But blame? That would be like me blaming you for your friends' decision to join the military. Pointless and makes absolutely no sense.

Thank you SuzinVA I have nothing more to say you said it all, your one smart cookie.

mistic_me's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:54 AM
Mr. or miss right is the one that is right for you as an individual each person has a diffirent idea of who that person is, For me it's the person I fit with can hang out with cuddle and enjoy life to it's fullest it's the person that loves me and all my faults the person who see's me and not my body who fit's my personality, That's Mr.Right for me.

mistic_me's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:41 AM
To dantheamirican may I ask why you are blaming Obama for Us being in Afghanistan we were there before he was even President so why blame him I know we all want out of that mess over there but we're there and you have to understand that your friends chose the military life knowing we were at war over there, you can't blame the current president for what was already going on you don't know the details of his meeting there you don't know what happened so you can't say that he's a "BAD" president, you have to give him credit for trying to fix all the problems that Bush created while in the white house, We really have to give Obama credit for trying in a world where no one else is.

mistic_me's photo
Sat 10/03/09 01:12 PM
It is true that society has set up a rule that we have to be in love with someone but I have found that true love lies within ourselves I have also found that not going with the NORM that true love is everywhere I truly LOVE all my friends,and my family that kind of love comes from the soul of my being. I have spent most of my life trying to find love and after having my daughters I realized that my true love is in being a mother a daughter a sister and a friend, and in being a single mother I have found that I am truly in love with my children, the desire to not be alone is still there, and that's were the IDEA of LOVE stands it is not wanting be alone as we grow old, I still would love to find that true love in a man, but I don't want just love I want a friend that I can love and who will love me in the same way as a friend and partner not that mushy love that we think is love just like I have said true love lies within each of us, It's how we put that love to use. As a person. Each time I say to a friend I LOVE YOU I mean it cause that is true love caring for each other even with all their faults. So if you want true love look to your friends and family and within yourself give it freely and you shall receive it 10 fold.