Community > Posts By > Orlandbro

Orlandbro's photo
Sun 02/28/16 08:42 PM
You know something, it's even a bit insulting to have to ask the very question whether all guys are here simply for sex. If I had my choice, I would meet an attractive woman every bit as silly, funny, and with an equal child-like zest for adventure and going out - just to have a good time (which is NOT code for having sex). Why should it be so hard to meet others who happen to like Racquetball or kayaking, and be able to pick up the phone and say "hey, why not join me for sushi (again, NOT code for sex)? If you think it's hard for women, imagine how hard it is for a guy who has to walk a tight-rope between being a complete angel possibly risking that his date not think he's into her, verses that guy who simply tries to hold her hand or give a single first date kiss goodnight, and risks the girl whigging out and thinking he's some perv... just because he attempts to convey the least amount of interest and attraction?

Tell you what girls, let's reverse the roles and let YOU be the one to initiate contact throughout the courtship process. I'll assume very few if any will put their hand up for the role.