Community > Posts By > 49erDoll

49erDoll's photo
Mon 07/27/09 11:50 PM
I am the unbelievably fortunate one here. God knew my hearts desire and he blessed me beyond my wildest dreams when he sent Jay into my life and we walked through that garden and discovered that we were kindred spirits on the brink of a whole new and wondrous life together. If you dream of that special someone who will brighten your days and bring meaning to your life, have faith, because if it can happen to me it can happen to you. Jay, you have proven your love and I will do all that I can to make you happy. I wish that I had the talent to write beautiful poetry and Jay not only writes it, he is poetry.

49erDoll's photo
Sun 07/26/09 04:45 PM
Wow, you wrote that for me. I too enjoyed our walk in the garden but alas I have been left speechless. It was not just any walk in a garden but a moment of connection, that I felt when we were enjoying all the beauty that surrounded us. My thoughts at the moment were of awe and total amazement to meet someone who felt as I did, enjoyed the same things, and you truly do complete me. Jay, meeting you has made me a believer that my dreams and wishes can be fulfilled, most likely God has a hand in this for both of us.I am so thankful that God sent you my way, he does know me and knew exactly what I needed and it was you. I guess that I am not totally speechless but I am floating on air. Thank you so much for the beautiful poem. Wow, you are incredible Jay.

One thankful woman, Darla