Community > Posts By > Gu3dinho

Gu3dinho's photo
Fri 06/09/17 07:41 AM
no right time, bad example: when is it perfect to die? for sure none, its unexpected .

Gu3dinho's photo
Fri 06/09/17 01:30 AM
Getting along in a relationship is what matter the most, sometimes you can be of the same race in the relationship if you don't understand each other it won't last. so interracial isn't an issue the break ups caused by misunderstanding.

Gu3dinho's photo
Fri 06/09/17 01:14 AM
There's no love if there's no respect, trust, care and faith. 100% respect in and out of the house will at least takes your relationship over 5 years.

Gu3dinho's photo
Fri 06/09/17 01:07 AM

Hope I can find my prince charming!!!
What's stopping you?

Gu3dinho's photo
Thu 06/30/16 12:42 AM

What are people thoughts on it?

only thing that bothers me is
( this can be used with any race , just using white and black as an example )
lets say that you mom is black and your dad is white
now they have a white kid
now that white kid can get together with another white kid and have a black baby
it can all so jump a generation or so
so as i wrote before that white baby would get together with another white baby and have a black kid

granted now a days with dna testing this isn't that big of a deal
but still have someone unbalanced be put through that and it could go side ways in a flash : (

but really to me its no big deal
its really up to the 2 in the relationship

to me it's no biggy
i have never been worried to much by what skin color someone is
i more worry about who that person is on the inside, rather then what color they are on the outside
<shrug>

damn!!! someone unbalanced: you made my day. :banana: sad lol mxm

Gu3dinho's photo
Thu 06/30/16 12:36 AM
cheating is never good for anyone.....I dont care how great you are...in and out of bed.....you will be history, as far as I am concerned, if found out....and you will be.....

:banana: :laughing:

Gu3dinho's photo
Thu 06/30/16 12:35 AM
This is the age old question and Men have tried and done both possible answers. History clearly shows that the likely hood of her cheating again is very great. As men, we can lose almost everything but we should always keep our integrity. I would leave the woman .

I agree witchu on that.

Gu3dinho's photo
Thu 06/30/16 12:33 AM
yes you can forgive her and forget. but It's over.

Gu3dinho's photo
Wed 06/29/16 02:06 PM
People were created to be love things were created to be used .

Today's world however things are being loved and people are being used .

Gu3dinho's photo
Wed 06/29/16 02:00 PM
male: big no.
A cell number doesn't really

Gu3dinho's photo
Wed 06/29/16 01:53 PM
Good morning Peggy.
The thing with respect is, you both have to respect each other, and the love is just there. If one or the other doesn't treat the other one with respect, you will not be attracted to them. The same goes for a marriage. It takes two. Commitment fits in there also. marriage takes alot of work to be happy. It all falls back on trust. That is the glue to a successful marriage.
I hope I answered your question Peggy

Michael

:banana: good one