Community > Posts By > eileena9

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 06:01 PM

I love this pic... flowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 05:51 PM

Okay.... I'm getting punchy.... I was wondering why this wasn't in the TV section because I read it as "Supernatural Lover" embarassed

I was all set to ask which Winchester brother is hotter!!! devil pitchfork

confuse me?!?!?! it's L-A-Y-E-R

but it's

DEAN

((((Audrey)))) smooched flowerforyou you KNOW it's easy to confuse me!!!

heh you know, hell, everyone knows I mean BOTH cuz yeah...bigsmile :heart: flowers lover/layer, whateve pitchfork

Or you can be between the two layers of them....devil :banana:

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 05:49 PM
Edited by eileena9 on Sun 06/22/14 05:50 PM

Why is settling such a dirty word?

When you choose what to wear for the day, do you settle upon a particular outfit?

When you decide to buy a new car, so you decide between a couple before you settle upon one?

When you go out to eat and are torn between the steak or the shrimp, don't you settle upon one of them?

Does settling make any of those choices wrong or lesser than?

I don't think settling is a bad word, in and of itself, BUT it really depends on what you are talking about...

When I get dressed for the day and say "I want to wear my purple dress because it makes my butt look awesome!!"...(choice :smile: )... "DARN!!! The purple dress is in the laundry, I guess I will have to pick the blue or the green." (settling frown )

Looking for a new car and I say "I want a Maybach!!!" (choice :banana: ) and I remember that they go for $300,000 and can't afford that, but I can afford the Dodge. (settling sad )

As for the dinner selections? Which ever one I pick is fine by me....as long as they don't tell me all the have left is liver and onions,sick then I'm settling for the dinner roll. frown

When it comes to making a decision about a partner/companion/lover, I hope my choices aren't a good looking serial killer or a not so good looking cheater and thief because then I will choose to settle down with.......

Dr Who and a bucket of popcorn!!:banana:

But are you unhappy and chafing because you had to wear the blue dress instead? Is the blue dress so horrible and makes you feel so ugly but because you have to wear something you have to keep it?

Are you unhappy and chafing because you couldn't afford the Maybach and the Dodge just makes you terribly unhappy but you have to have a car so dangit, you'll just have to make due and keep wishing you could afford what you deserve?

Can't you still be happy when driving the Dodge while wearing the blue dress?

Of course I can, because I wouldn't have purchased the dress or the car if I didn't like them, and yes, I am happy with those choices. (But my butt does look better in the purple laugh )

I'm not saying that one should settle for (and in that case I am using the modifier of "for" rather than "upon" or "down" that does indeed change its meaning) what makes them unhappy. But I do question all that people believe they deserve. Generally, people do not take less than what they want. In clothing, cars, or people. It's counterproductive to take what you don't really like, and I'm not sure many do that.

You say you "deserve" a certain kind of love, and nothing will make you settle for less. OK. Why is that even a question? Who is making anyone do that? Which is why I say that people say that because they can't have what they want so they save face by saying they won't settle.

I, personally, didn't say that but I do agree that no one is making them do anything like that, the choice is their own. There are too many people who DO make that choice of staying with a verbally abusive girlfriend/wife or a physically abusive boyfriend/husband (or vice versa) instead of being on their own and being more selective. The only kind of love I think everyone deserves is one where the partner will put you ahead of everyone else in their lives *exceptions of course being your children.

Is there really a whole lot of either/or things others are making people do? You either have to have this mean person or no one at all! There are only two choices for you! You must be alone forever or 'settle for' this person who is nothing that you want (let alone "deserve".)

I'm just saying sometimes when you settle upon something that maybe wasn't exactly what you wanted it turns out to be the right thing and exactly what you didn't realize you wanted.

I think it goes back to those checklists that some people have about who they'll date. You know, I deserve this and this and that and this so he or she has to be this and that, etc. I threw mine out the window and discovered that there are a lot of people out there who would be great companions and would maybe even broaden my horizons and open up new worlds. I stopped thinking I deserved something specific and decided to look at what was offered and deciding if I liked it.

Personally, I don't believe in checklists about love either because I have always been surprised by the individuals....

I also agree that many people have blinders on and they need them taken off, for their own well being and future happiness.

flowerforyou

And I can never go wrong with The Doctor!!smitten

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 05:14 PM

Okay.... I'm getting punchy.... I was wondering why this wasn't in the TV section because I read it as "Supernatural Lover" embarassed

confuse me?!?!?! it's L-A-Y-E-R

but it's

DEAN

((((Audrey)))) smooched flowerforyou you KNOW it's easy to confuse me!!!

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 04:57 PM

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 04:46 PM

I have never been on a real date. It has always been a boyfriend and only him or be straight up single. My mom says I need to just date a bunch of guys and make one steady later down the road. I don't even know how to just date without getting a guilt complex. I'm not even sure what I am asking I just know I'm confused about dating and its not like I have many men to choose from.

There is another forum on here about 'settling' and apparently settling is rejected by the masses. Wouldn't casual dating be considered the same as settling?

Not in my opinion, casual dating is a way to find out about the person and see if you are compatible. The first few dates, both parties are usually on their best behavior and the "real" person doesn't come through until they get more comfortable around you. You are settling because you haven't made an informed decision yet. flowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 04:39 PM

Why is settling such a dirty word?

When you choose what to wear for the day, do you settle upon a particular outfit?

When you decide to buy a new car, so you decide between a couple before you settle upon one?

When you go out to eat and are torn between the steak or the shrimp, don't you settle upon one of them?

Does settling make any of those choices wrong or lesser than?

I don't think settling is a bad word, in and of itself, BUT it really depends on what you are talking about...

When I get dressed for the day and say "I want to wear my purple dress because it makes my butt look awesome!!"...(choice :smile: )... "DARN!!! The purple dress is in the laundry, I guess I will have to pick the blue or the green." (settling frown )

Looking for a new car and I say "I want a Maybach!!!" (choice :banana: ) and I remember that they go for $300,000 and can't afford that, but I can afford the Dodge. (settling sad )

As for the dinner selections? Which ever one I pick is fine by me....as long as they don't tell me all the have left is liver and onions,sick then I'm settling for the dinner roll. frown

When it comes to making a decision about a partner/companion/lover, I hope my choices aren't a good looking serial killer or a not so good looking cheater and thief because then I will choose to settle down with.......

Dr Who and a bucket of popcorn!!:banana:

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 04:17 PM
asleep asleep asleep

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 03:49 PM
Across the lunch table from the ex-regular mingle female.....:wink:

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 03:06 PM

I crawled out from under my rock.... "Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!!"

shades :angel:

'Tis life! smooched Glad that you came back!

Hi Kerry! waving

Hey cutie! :wink:

Hi my darling!!!! smooched :heart:

We REALLY need to find a better person to stalk.... scared

Maybe we can find somebody cute with a nice clear picture this time.... and no annoying blinds on the windows!!!love devil

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 02:52 PM
Nothing wrong with tiger stripes.... flowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 02:35 PM
To boot ya in the butt when you are feeling all sorry for yourself....embarassed

Then to laugh at you cuz you fell on your face...:banana: rofl slaphead

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 01:37 PM
nkkd_trth, nice ink and belly button piercing...flowerforyou

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 01:00 PM

anyone want some popcornoops

I will provide beverage of your choicedrinks ... Thanks for sharing....

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 12:47 PM
That's why I didn't post a picture.... Nothing fun is pierced..laugh

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 12:27 PM

ok tender swollen passionflower...
when you've had enough...
swollen passionflower...
when you're ready..
for me to come off my knees please.
Ohhhh. pretty please on bended knee...hmm

As long as I feel you have done a good job....THEN you can get off your knees...:banana: :banana: devil

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 12:25 PM
Four in each ear....

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 12:23 PM
That sounds good.... but it swells when it gets attention. lollaugh

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 11:49 AM
You guys get something that sounds a little funny...we get something scary!!!

"Vaginal atrophy".....No sexual activity. Sexual activity, with or without a partner, increases blood flow and makes your tissues more elastic.

eileena9's photo
Sun 06/22/14 11:41 AM
It's the Marauder's Map from Harry Potter... The footprints are showing someone is out of bed and going somewhere.... laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25