Community > Posts By > toddwl

toddwl's photo
Sat 08/01/09 10:52 AM
Well...In my opinion, God allows us to get in situations to test our faith. Just my opinion. Biblically theres no question, or just one answer...Marriage is sacred. God hates divorce unless-infedelity,loss of faith, which includes inprisonment,lawlessness etc. BUT, were not perfect and are sinners...yadayadayada. If they were divorced then she still took care of him forever? Would this then be ok? I dont know. Was his life in order before the wreck? Is he being tested by God? Very tough call. If you were to consider yourself a Christian, then, in my opinion, cheating is cheating. By the way, you will be rewarded for honoring both him and God. This is a test...the substance is unknown. Good luck to all and the rest of us should be thankful were not in this position.

toddwl's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:19 PM
There u are again. Every time i see you im thinkin damn:cry: ...shes cute! Still not 6ft though....yet.lol

toddwl's photo
Sun 07/26/09 08:09 PM
Shelbyville

toddwl's photo
Tue 07/21/09 02:45 PM
Wanna hear something weird....I thought I loved my x-wife but I really think I was in love with the thought of having a family. She was just a friend to start....then wow! we got a baby,got married and ofcourse it didnt work. I cant stand to be around her now, but I still kinda feel the love?wtf? Maybe bcause shes my baby momma, only? With this said----------before you get too close and intimate, make damn sure you are in love with the person not the situation!