Sun 11/28/10 12:07 PM
this is absolutely brilliant mate!!

VincentThomas's photo
Sun 11/28/10 12:05 PM
cant believe you don't know which country uses pound sterling

VincentThomas's photo
Sun 11/28/10 11:36 AM
the next step is I say hello everyone!!
Ithink us in the uk just need a little nudge every once in a while to make the first step- all that stiff upper lip britishness can block us sometimes.
howdi to those stateside!!

VincentThomas's photo
Sun 11/28/10 10:28 AM

Ok so last nite to start things off i was set up on a blind date!! That didnt turn out so wellfrustrated second he invited me to dinner but guess who had to pick up their date and drop them at home me!!! Third he didnt even have enough money to pay for our dinner. No conversation at all not good lookingscared he even had the nerve to ask me for a kiss at the end!!!! would you go on another date with him/her?????

I've picked someone up before. It wasn't a big deal.

Were you assuming he'd pay for you? Maybe next time, plan on paying your half.

Conversation takes two people. Did you put the effort into it, or were you waiting on him to keep the conversation going?

If there's no attraction, there's no attraction. Not much is going to help that. So in the end, no, I would not go on another date if the first one was like that.

VincentThomas's photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:53 AM
hey- maybe a bit egotistical of me to do this but what the hey! Been in a slump so want to try different remedies- What do you guys think?

VincentThomas's photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:46 AM
I think you are attractive- As long as you feel attractive no-one else can take that from you. Good luck.x love

VincentThomas's photo
Sun 11/28/10 08:37 AM
Hey everybody, I'm new to this site and all that it entails...Haven't quite figured out how to properly navigate it yet but I'd just like to say that I'm laidback and open minded so come say hi!!xx