Community > Posts By > Cate6714

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 06:05 AM
Just don't try to be something that you are not - firstly it isn't right, secondly it is too hard to keep up the charade.
Let someone fall for you - the real you.
It will happen when it happens - be patient !

no photo
Sat 08/22/09 05:58 AM
This got me thinking - I have never had a relationship with someone that was not blonde and blue eyed.
Not that I deliberately sought them out - not that I know about anyways.

I simply find blonde men attractive - must be my ancestry.

no photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:28 AM
I already live in a wonderful part of the world - the north-west of Australia ...... but that doesn't mean that I don;t want to travel around anymore.

Africa is one place that I would like to see - the savanah and the big cats ... if there are any left in the wild.

Egypt for the history and to be humbled by the pyramids.

And a few places throughout Europe that I missed the first time I was backpacking through there - there was never enough time to see everything - of course !!

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:27 AM
Ah, so there are some Sandgropers on this site!!

Cate from the NW here - pleased to meet you !

no photo
Mon 07/27/09 05:03 AM
I tend to agree with F&L ..... society "allows" older men to date younger women.
Look in any magazine at the doctors waiting room and flick through to see people like Jack Nicholson, Rod Stewart, Mick Jagger etc all dating much younger women and no one bats an eyelid.
But when Demi Moore decided to marry a younger man, wasn't she hammered by all and sundry and still is. He is often stated as being her "toy boy".

Society often puts labels on people - there is a word for a younger man - toyboy - but there is no word for a younger woman !!

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:54 PM
Hi to everyone here ......... a little about myself, I live in a small, small mining town in the northwest of Western Australia.

I have just moved here and am looking for friends to spend the days at the beaches and fishing, we have a great place here but it seems to be heaps better when you share the fun !

I love a good laugh and your forums look like a great place to hang out, so that is what I intend to do - watch out !!!!!!!

Great to meet you all and hopefully to chat quite a bit !

Cate

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:50 AM
Not having fingers would make life boring !!

How could you type with no fingers?

no photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:47 AM
Bouncing