Community > Posts By > Sweetbuds

Sweetbuds's photo
Wed 07/15/09 07:47 PM
you know the world would be so much better off if people actually knew who or what they are voting for. the the war - congress agreed - why is the iraq war bush's war? anyway what we need is to respect the presidency not just when our guy is but when the other guy is in. i did not vote for obama - i do not agree with his ideas or his policies i think our nation is def headed in the wrong direction - BUT, i will not disrespect him just because i do not like him. why is it that conservatives tend to be more tolerant than liberals? just because someone does no have your opinion does not make him a devil! and regardless we live in a democracy - a winner and a loser - and if your party loses why not spend the next 4 years getting FACTS out of why you should win the next one - not spend frickin 8 years villafying, disrespecting and everything else people have done to bush. cause really in 4 years when we are in debt, over-taxed, kissing every arab countries ***, enemies with england and russia, and supporting the people who don't wanna work - I WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE FOR CHANGE! i mean no disrespect for everyone who is looking a job in this economy - cause i know it is not easy and i wish you luck in finding a job!