Community > Posts By > shon38

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:45 PM
I don't know if its already posted, but I believe DARPA is the agency that would be closer to developing these weapons than any other. I have recently seen some wild stuff they are actually making! Stranger, is that there are actually no DARPA government scientists, they are all (other than recruiters and paper pushers) contracted out to Universities and private companies, DARPA has no lab itself, believe it or not, maybe not considering all the lies the gov. likes to tell. Thought I'd add to the topic.

no photo
Tue 08/25/09 06:38 PM
How far advanced would our civilization be if the ancient library at Alexandria was never destroyed, AND archimedes ancient text was never lost or erased and written over? Like Carl Sagan believed, I think we would be on Mars, or even some humans living on Titan, another place water is found. It sure makes me ponder the fact computer power doubling every 18 months, some day, we won't be able to make the distinction between reality, and virtual reality, or better suited name, halodeck, haolodeck..anyway. I'm new here and thought I'd say whats on my mind!Actually, I heard some thing like this from Michio Kaku, my favourite author and professor.

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:54 PM
Hey, that looks like you!!

no photo
Sat 08/15/09 10:28 PM
the ancients can't have imagination and fairy tale stories? Its not automatically proven just because of a drawing on a wall. The baghdad lightbulb is quite the mystery though.