Community > Posts By > RNGRzx

RNGRzx's photo
Tue 07/14/09 08:01 PM
As a member of the US Army, i just wanted to say thanks so much for starting this thread. it means alot to me when i stumble across someone who is so grateful for what we do. finding things like this in the most random places make me and my buddies so proud to be doing what we are.

RNGRzx's photo
Tue 07/14/09 07:46 PM

ive run into alot of people who smoke and let it take over their lives. they spend all their money on good and have nothing to show for it. then there are those who pick up a little here and there, smoke it after they have finished what they had to do that day and pass out.

in the second case its all good IMO but i do believe that bud should be illegal because of how many people waste their time doing drugs and not being productive.

Now I have spent my life wasteful, narrow-minded, and only looking to get high and by.... and it is complete ****. Yes, it is bad. But illegal or not, people will act irrational, just as there are plenty of alcoholics and drunks only living their life based on how full the JD is.
Being illegal does not change this aspect. This is based upon the human mind. I was drinking at age 12, and yet it was illegal to me and continues to be. Marijuana is illegal indefinitely, yet it is just as available as liquor, only difference is the safety in which it is purchased. Think about the courses they teach on alcohol... much more detailed than the courses on other things. Look at Amsterdam... and country that has it almost legalized yet has one of the lowest smoking rates in the world!

TALKIN ABOUT KIDS: If a kid cant have it (easily), then it is cool or desired by most. Given the proper knowledge, respect and regulations to it, I dont think it would be as appealing. Ofcourse we'll never know until we try something different.

i didnt say everyone who smokes wastes their life, i said most do. where do you think the term pothead came from? this thread isnt even about alcohol so im not sure why you brought it up. also if you havent noticed, many stoners end up trying cocaine and other drugs.. that just adds to the problems with trying to legalize marij, especially in America. when you get out in the real world you realize that weed and success dont mix

RNGRzx's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:14 PM

ive run into alot of people who smoke and let it take over their lives. they spend all their money on good and have nothing to show for it. then there are those who pick up a little here and there, smoke it after they have finished what they had to do that day and pass out.

in the second case its all good IMO but i do believe that bud should be illegal because of how many people waste their time doing drugs and not being productive.

but yeah i wouldnt risk letting my kid f**k up his future just to get high.

RNGRzx's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:12 PM

RNGRzx's photo
Mon 07/13/09 07:04 PM

That may be, but those guys are still the ones that get the most girls and have far more chances to settle down if they opt for it. They are the alphas.

aye

RNGRzx's photo
Mon 07/13/09 06:59 PM

its got style, you like to read??

it would appear so.

aha -_- its obvious but it was for the sake of conversation.
smartazz

RNGRzx's photo
Mon 07/13/09 11:21 AM
whoa.. i would have dipped out when she started the finger kissing. but good choice man

RNGRzx's photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:55 PM

no age limit to drink on base fools
Its not too bad but theres not much for a 20 yr old guy to do.

remember this we responded cause there wasn't much for you to do......fool:smile:

i didnt say anything about drinking. i do plenty of that but its not all that im interested in

RNGRzx's photo
Sun 07/12/09 06:30 PM
no age limit to drink on base fools

RNGRzx's photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:35 PM
Its not too bad but theres not much for a 20 yr old guy to do.

RNGRzx's photo
Sun 07/12/09 03:14 PM
ha, i used to be walking distance from the beach so this is pretty damn far.. im in gwinnett county

RNGRzx's photo
Sun 07/12/09 02:29 PM

Howdy...you're from Atlanta, huh? Too bad...I used to live there for 3 years and just moved back to Virginia. Sucks to be you. lol

yeah.. i grew up in Miami so no beach = suckkkk

RNGRzx's photo
Sun 07/12/09 12:51 PM
Im new, what all do i need to put on my profile?? hows it look now?

RNGRzx's photo
Sat 07/11/09 08:10 PM
its got style, you like to read??