Community > Posts By > barbaraw1112

barbaraw1112's photo
Wed 02/06/08 08:59 AM
Thats funy. laugh

Good one ^_^

barbaraw1112's photo
Mon 02/04/08 07:20 AM
I see it as the male should initiate the first meeting. Obviously if your not the one interested you shouldnt have to do squat! lol.

He should come to you if that is what HE really wants. DUH! ^_^

Wish you the best luv.

barbaraw1112's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:09 PM
I find it hillarious how you all fight over this like your one vote will matter.

I am going to be voting for hillary, not because of her view point on drugs, violence or any of that other stuff *that one person cant change. (All those things will be handled by the local governments, the president just makes a bill, passes it and bingo! a law. nothing more, it is the local athorities who are the ones who will put those laws into action and they are the ones who decide how lax or strong they will act on those laws)* but because she would be the first woman, she was practically running this government when her husband was in office and hers and his decisions almost got us out of debt.

They kept us out of war, almost cleared our debt and the US was alot more peaceful! So i vote for her, and i think she will win.

And last time i checked... one of the most successful and longest running governments has been kept alive by a woman.. for those of you who arent too bright.. thats the british *england*.

(im not going to check this again.. just wanted to put my opinion. If you dont like it sorry.. but its mine)