Community > Posts By > Wildflowerjj

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 05:59 PM
LOLlaugh laugh laugh

Of course he didn't argue with meglasses I didn't give him the chancebigsmile What's to argue about..he'd already done the crimehuh
As far as who I'm voting for...well not sure if I wll be in the country at the time, and haven't had the available tools here to make that kind of important decision...But can gaurantee you the candidate wouldn't have beady eyes!laugh bigsmile

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 05:51 PM
(((Glen)))laugh laugh laugh
I don't like to argue...although at times finding it hard to hold my tongue...simply knowing that everyone has their view, and we can fight and argue to the cows come home...but our views come from our experiences...how can we possibly change ones experience?bigsmile

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 05:43 PM
bigsmile laugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 05:41 PM
Hey Glen! Andrea headed off to sleepyawn yawn

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 05:38 PM
Oh Glen...your just so cute:wink:
Of course we should never forget about the positive things that our peace keeping forces have done in the past...goodness sakes..You know I was in the military..My Father fought in Korea...many Uncles in Vietnam
And although we Americans on a whole do not agree with Bushes policies or actions..it is very hard for the world to separate us from him...Because we voted him in...not I.. as his beady lil eyes scared me from the beginning
flowerforyou flowerforyou
In fact the day of voting...went to the polls with a man I was currently dating...when we came out he proudly told me he voted for Bush....I was pretty quiet all the way back to my home...When we pulled up in the driveway...I said a few sentences...and we haven't spoke since bigsmile that's what I call peace keepinglaugh :wink:

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 04:46 PM
Andrea taking my laptop with me..hope to be able to connect somewherebigsmile Talk to you soonflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 04:45 PM
Hi Brenda...JJ here...
When I view the middle east...my thoughts are pretty muddled...to be honest...As I look at all the wars and fighting that goes on, that has been there for centuries..
I'm not sure that any peace keeping force will truly ever cause peace there...
And then it comes down to a question of monetary gain for anyones involvment...Can we expect success with a foundation from greed? I just don't see it..
Honestly don't know what the answer isflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 04:38 PM
Night Andreaflowerforyou flowerforyou Sleep well...I need to get ready for my trip to Hong Kong and step away from this computerlaugh laugh

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 04:35 PM
I ran into this when arriving in Ecuador back in 2004...although that country had a little more meat if you will to bite into. For what our oil companies had gone in and done to their land....and the mess that was left...Of course many promises made...and broken..
It's been an interesting journey...as when meeting people they view me the same, until they get to know me...and am told solaugh laugh
I think that it is a hard position that America is in...as we do get countries asking for help...I guess trying to create the balance will never be an easy task...especially when we have the people in power that we do...grumble
But your right, it would be nice if America just stayed home for awhile and worked on it's own problems

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 04:24 PM
Oh I agree with what you say Andrea...but I highly doubt that China would step in military action...maybe wrong, but just from the climate here in China I just can't see it. They are so opposed to America being in Iraq...always questioning me...why are Americans such bullies? And why does your country stick it's nose in other peoples business?
drinker

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 04:16 PM
Hi Sexysweeti! Havent't seen you ina while...
By my observations here in China, and talking to my students...think it would be a very long time before China could go in and be the super power...although it's a communist country, the people here are beginning a movement of their own. They are a peaceful people in spirit and certainly do not want to take on the characteristics of America...of this I am certain.
And as far as the China being a super power...I think it already is, but in a different way
Good to see youflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 04:02 PM
Noahflowerforyou Welcome to the world

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 04:00 PM
Hey Kiddrinker bigsmile

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 03:59 PM
<----pokes head in...pats Katers on the head...it'll be allright honey, it'll grow back:wink: laugh

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 03:57 PM
No he probably just grumbles quietlybigsmile :wink:

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 03:54 PM
LOL..Katers looks like she needs it today..I love that picturelaugh laugh laugh
Oh and sorry for the hijacking Lawry..but I wake every morning...just looking forward to hijacking one of your threads:tongue: bigsmile Thanks for you tolerance laugh

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 03:48 PM
Oh good!laugh laugh :wink: drinker

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 03:46 PM
Good morning Andreaflowerforyou Hope your much better todayflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 06:53 AM
(((Bonny)))....whatever it is...you wear it well!bigsmile laugh laugh laugh :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 06/29/07 06:46 AM
(((Bonny))) Hello! Well your looking quite happy today...I would say...just a tad bit smittenbigsmile bigsmile :wink:

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25