Community > Posts By > Wildflowerjj

no photo
Sun 07/01/07 02:06 AM
Hey (((Gypsy))) (((Belushi)))...laugh laugh laugh It's been a heck of a day, planes trains, buses, taxi's....getting dumped in the middle of Hong Kong by a taxi driver that didn't speak English....and of course no rooms at hotels! It's a holiday! But I found one!!! YAY!!!
And if I'd been able to find a rickshaw, would have taken that toolaugh laugh laugh smokin
My god, when I stepped off the plane thought I was in Ecuador again!. But this city is beautiful...I have a view of the harbor from this 19th floorbigsmile

no photo
Sun 07/01/07 01:53 AM
Just got checked into my hotel in Hong Kong...
Jeb...don't know you...don't care to know you...that statement was absolutely idiotic...not even sure why I'm wasting my energy, cause obviously you don't get it!
Thanks Glenflowerforyou
Let me restate it...In the Province I am in the crime rates are low!!! Simple as that...If you want to post statistics...that's fine...What I know is that I feel very safe in walking the streets...
I honestly don't understand why people think it's a bad thing to step out of a comfort zone and experience something different...it puts a better perspective on the world in which we live....
And just to make it perfectly clear as to where I stand on Americans.....I am an American...I love the American people on a whole...doesn't mean that there arent' idiots in power..Thank you Bush...but I do not bash my fellow Americans...maybe some of the laws that I see...
So kiss my rickshaw Jebbigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:35 PM
Sitting at the airport, waiting for my flight to Hong Kong...Fant ya know I love ya...but calling the BS card...
I don't think she is trashing America in any way...
The unknown is awesome!
And yes depending on where she goes, she will find less crime. Here in China, you do not hear of shootings and killings on a daily basis...Maybe where you went it was so...but not everywhere is like that...
Of course I long for home, but not becuase I hate it here, it's because I miss cheeseburgers and my sons...and the little conviences that we are so spoiled with..
It is not a matter of making money...
And as far as cultures being far less accepting...Sorry baby...wrong again...maybe it's the attitude that we carry that makes acceptance not come. I have not had a problem being accepted...I just can't find where I'm going...lol...Thanks for the help Darlin..
Anyways, I want to say to the OP...You go for it and enjoy your discoveries, there's a whole world to experience...right at your fingertipsflowerforyou
Fanta, I have my eye on you:wink:

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 02:49 PM
laugh laugh laugh Eye think you guys are soooo funny! Eye am off to North Korea! Eye will miss you!laugh

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 02:48 PM
Eye will write, if eye can hook up to the internet somewhere

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 02:46 PM
Eye am getting ready to head to the airport...Eye am watching you!!!glasses

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 05:27 AM
I wanted to add it to the OP's listbigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 05:24 AM
Rather enlightening wasn't it?laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 05:12 AM
LMAOglasses glasses that's right...no need to mention any further...
:wink:

Oh check this out...http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=walmart

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 05:02 AM
Hi Andrea, we can share the baby duties....Hmmmm thought Glen would have smelled this and been here by nowlaugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:31 AM
Boy that's a hard one Duncan...I'll have to think about it a bit...but definately agree on a few that you have chosen...
The Taj Mahal doesn't surprise me, as some of my friends from India told me of it's origins and how it was builtnoway
I'll be back bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:27 AM
If I had one wish for the day...I guess it would be that everyone had peace in their hearts all over the world...and the fighting would stop...
And if I couldn't have that....a cheeseburger would dobigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:07 AM
(((Bonny))) cela semble beau. C'est tellement très doux.:heart: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:04 AM
we're pretty darn sneaky aren't we?glasses :wink: :wink:

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:02 AM
LOL....I'm just taking the top off this bottle...6 pm my timebigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 03:00 AM
I sure won't if you don'tsmokin But you have to watch him when I'm not around...of course I'll do the samesmokin

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 02:59 AM
Andrea...put the lid back on the bottlelaugh laugh laugh laugh :wink: flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 02:58 AM
(((((Bonny)))))
Michael est dans mes prières. Et vous êtes aussi. Je prie pour son traitement. Et votre force. Je prie pour le bonheur de vous tous les deux.
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 02:47 AM
awwwwwwwlaugh laugh :wink:

no photo
Sat 06/30/07 02:30 AM
noway noway We are going to have to watch him veeery closely from now onglasses

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25