Community > Posts By > MizzBrooklyn

MizzBrooklyn's photo
Fri 07/23/10 11:30 PM

You absolutely right you have a right to your preferences. what ever they are. Just consider the source. Those type of emails are the ones I read/delete.
I refuse to engage...

lol i agree and did just that but as long as I've been online that's a 1st for me! most emails i read then delete if it's not what I'm looking for
but it still irked the hell outta me that he emailed me about it lol i think it was more what he called me.( least he didn't use any racism)

MizzBrooklyn's photo
Fri 07/23/10 11:25 PM

You just set off a really big red flag for a lot of people I think.

On topic, who the **** cares? It is the internet, scammers have been around since the dawn of the internet, scammers will be around until the internet dies off...live and learn, or, as you have, live and ***** about it.
she said... someone emailed her! not her emailing them! let me bend over for you!laugh laugh smooched

The same comment applies. Wipe it off and move on, I've realized that a lot of people like to complain around the forums about a site that is pretty much completly free...

Kind of like complaining about the cook at a BBQ you were invited too. Eat the food and shut the **** up.

i can complain if i want- even if this sites free or not, if i don't like you or like what you got to say then im going to keep it trucking on to the next,

i don't waste my time on ppl im not interested in and i never even talked to this person,

he just up and emailed me cuz he got all butt hurt over what i wrote on "MY PROFILE" Caps to stress that it's what I wrote on "my own" page/profile.

Lots of ppl wont date a fat person or a handicap person ok no bigg that's their preference to do so and choose to live their life date whom they want as they please...

Ppl wont date me cuz im black and puerto rican, oh well im not gonna go email em and go off and call em out they names cuz of it. i dnt care but my Q was lol what do you think? what would be this persons reasons for even commenting to me?

MizzBrooklyn's photo
Fri 07/23/10 11:08 PM
Edited by MizzBrooklyn on Fri 07/23/10 11:11 PM
I just got an email from this gentlemen who assumed to judge me and presume to know what I was thinking when i wrote - "i do not want to get involved with anyone whose not from the USA or hasn't been or become a US citizen or isn't legal to live/work or be in the USA" ,

I didn't say them words exactly word for word... But my thing is, why would you even email me and call me out my name 1st off? YOU Don't know anything about me & if you didnt like my profile why not just skip on to the nest with out commenting???

2ndly when did anyone of US become God to judge me and my preferences or anyone else?

I've been asked too many times to count on this site to help ppl from all over the world become a citizen and or to help them get a Visa to come to the USA.

Now I know some could of been for real but more times then not they're BS artist trying to pull a fast one on me or you or even YOU!

I want to know what you all think and its cool to be honest but we grown so lets also remember to please be respectful.

I have friends from around the world and some I'd help other no I wouldn't Help but my thing is also this- DO NOT think to try and use me and DON'T bother me if your not from the USA or if your not a legal Citizen and lol or if you do not have a work Visa or some other kind of Visa!

That's my thought & my preferences. I do my best not to Judge any one so please don't do it to me is what it comes down to. so again ppl what do you think?

MizzBrooklyn's photo
Tue 07/20/10 06:13 PM

Yep, society has gotten to everyone now....especially the kids. They need some type of supervision, I'm sure her and her friends hit Victoria Secret. Girls like to feel sexy and they like attention, especially at that age.

Tell her to have a rational heart-to-heart talk with her daughter and don't just let her do what she wants without her knowing.

back when i was 14 i was still playing my gymnastics so i did not have that attention from the guys i was all was working out and all, so what do you think i can do for my friend

perhaps you could tell her that, if she is hanging with a nineteen year old at fourteen, she could be in too much of a hurry to grow up,,,,,,,as a friend express to her how important it is not to grow up too fast,,,

i agree with you but im wondering who'd allow a 14 yr old to hang with a 19 yr old and i have teens but they do not and are not allow to wear thongs and short anything thats "sexy" i have all girls and im a strict mom but not to the point to where my kids are hiding things from me or not being themselves. i can't explain it but my kids & me are close and yet they have their on identities & i've seen to it that no one can/should be interfering with them being proud & respectful of who they are. lol they know more is better and having more of a mind and more clothes& respect for them selves is what will lead them to greater greatness!

MizzBrooklyn's photo
Wed 04/14/10 01:46 AM

i call b.s!if u do ask him he could lie but he might also get mad which is a good sign hes playing you.

Darlin', I am trained to detect lies (and there is no emotional attachement to this person) so I will be able to hear a lie in his voice.

So, I will just have to ask some tough questions because my intuition is kicking in.

what do you mean there you can hear a lie in his voice? is it cuz your not attached to him or?

lol call me loony but i don't get it. anyhow he sounds like this guy dated a yr ago who btw wasn't married but had a live in GF with 3 kids all under 5 and 2 older kids as well,

which btw he didn't tell about the live in Gf just about the kids, well he sounds and I swear to you he sounds just like this guy your talking about.

hope it all works out for you and i know you already know to fallow your intuition. I didn't but Now I do cuz of me not doing so ironically only with this guy whom sounds like the guy ur talking to.(which I am sure isn't him.

MizzBrooklyn's photo
Wed 04/14/10 01:40 AM
I agree some come and meet their S.O. but what i am saying is that:

Lots of guys and ladies on here have or are married or with some one and thats cool but when you start asking me to date you and you know your with someone it then becomes a problem for me i am not the other woman and will not allow anyone to make me thus.

so i guess i didn't explain what i was saying when i posted this.

i don't care if anyones married or has their S.O. what bothers me is when that person tries to hit on me or my friends on here and they think its cool and or ok to do so.

That is why i said and say if your married or with someone please leave me out of it, if we are friends you all know thats cool and dandy. but please do not try to make me the lover or what have you.

do I have I come 2nd or last and I am willing to be the other woman written on me some where. lol i didn't see it stamped no where .

Hope i cleared what i was trying to say up?

MizzBrooklyn's photo
Fri 04/09/10 10:41 PM
I'm not new but I'd like to say hi to you all and get to know some of you. since I never used the forum before.

I wont re introduce myself because I already made a profile for that, but if you'd like to talk or ask me questions thats not on my profile please do so.

What I'd like to know is what are some of the things your looking for that you yourself have not put up on your profile and another question is ;

"If" your married or with someone why are you online looking for someone else? just food for thought???

LOL also I had some guy try to ask me out and he's with someone has 2 kids with his lady and they live together so why is he trying to talk to me?

"If" your going through a rough spell please don't think it's up to me to make it better for you or what ever it is you may be thinking married or not.

What do you all think please share your stories and or input. TY for reading.

MizzBrooklyn's photo
Thu 07/09/09 10:18 PM

It's really a duck, hon.

A man with nothing to hide, hides nothing. A good friend of mine only talks to guys after her kids are in bed. That way, she places her attention to them, and to her children while they are with her. They know nothing of her dating life, and won't until she meets a man worthy of meeting them. If this guy is sincere, why would he be making up stories? And really, if you're going to lie, at least come up with something good.

Granted, he might be telling the truth. But I hear quacking. Lying about a child is so heinous.

I do the same thing and most guys are always trying to meet my kids or come over, I'm like heck naw, my kids dont need the bs and neather do I,I dont even allow ppl over to my palce, even if I've kjnow them a good long while, only a few friends come to my place,

If I'm not completely sure about somone they rarely get a chance in meeting me,(I'm more caution then ever now)

I was talking to a guy for the longest time online&off for a year online and like 5 mos off-line. He had told me he was divocred then months(which makes it like 10-11mos) later told me he needed legal advise on how to get custody of his 3 young girls, from his ex GF,

I caught him, Cuz he had said previously he was divorced from her and then said he girlfriend, so I silly,stupid me at the time,didnt check into it and come to find out months later,another 3 mos making it 2 yrs just about that I've know him and we started dating right before it became 2yrs,

I was dating a guy who had a live in GF with 3 kids under the age of 5 & 2 from his ex wife
(he copped to having an ex wife bbut kept lying bout the GF), He was also dating another chick from the same site we met on,

He also was talking to a bit more too, long story short the other girl got preg 4 wks before me,Which I found out by snooping, He went to put gas one day she called to tell him and I answered his cell, Twice that day I got a shocker, his GF called and the other girl called too,thats how I found out about both, I then found out 3 wks later that I too was pregnant!!!

If I'd of checked like your doing right now, I'd of known he had a live in GF and another chick besides me pregnant. well I left him after I left him I was stressed, and I mean stressed sick and just a mess, sad to say I lost the babes. Miss 'Lady check his background and I mean check get his name first last middle, b'day state hge was born in,do all that you need to to make sure your not getting scammed & played for a fool! I got lucky cuz he never knew where I lived and even thou he once tried to stalk me he couldnt,But I am now Drama FREE, YES ma'am I do bg checks now!
Be safe take care!

2 Next