Community > Posts By > Gman2776

Gman2776's photo
Fri 07/10/09 01:59 PM

i went on a few dates before with someone i really liked..... no i didnt sleep with him..... but i had gotten busy doing somehing with my kids , and not answered some emails cause i hadnt been online.. then he started calling, etc... over and over let me tell you that "really liked" turned into " whoah, what a freak"laugh laugh

The thing is I am not insecure and haven't been calling or texting her excessively. I dont think my text was freakish at all. I was just being honest.

Gman2776's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:39 AM
When we first met I made it clear that I am not after booty calls and stuff of that nature, I told her my heart was important to me. She seemed very respectful of that and pleased.

Gman2776's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:36 AM
wed night. I thought we felt the same cause she did sleep in my arms, most girls would just leave after. We also made plans and discussed getting away in the next couple weekends.Hope fully shell come around. She is really a total sweetheart.

Gman2776's photo
Fri 07/10/09 08:05 AM
Man this sucks. You live and you learn

Gman2776's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:49 AM
thanks jill. I will put my phone down and not call or text her anymore

Gman2776's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:48 AM
Man I must of really screwed up.

Gman2776's photo
Fri 07/10/09 07:20 AM
I met this girl that I really like last week. We started out by exchanging phone numbers. After a couple of chats we met up at Starbucks. Everything was good. Two days later she came to my place and we ended up having sex, she even stayed with me the night and we slept in each others arms. It was great. We have been in touch, I even took her lunch to work a couple of days later. The other day I texted her and told her just like this, "I really like you a lot and hope we can spend more time together, Like I said my heart is important to me but I would like to share it with you if you let me" Do you think this scared her off? I am just trying to be honest with her. Please help. She is in Vegas for a couple of days and hasnt responded to me. Dang I feel stupid.