Sat 01/03/09 08:47 AM
Thanx for telling us your black.laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:46 AM
me too!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:45 AM
Edited by cutelildevilsmom on Sat 01/03/09 08:45 AM
I shop at Wal-mart but I also go to local businesses.you pay a bit more but quality and customer service are superior.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:43 AM
hi andrea.
firefox has a wonderful adblocker!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:42 AM

I saw two of the people involved in this incident interviewed on a morning show.

They were reasonable articulate people who even complimented the FBI's handling of the situation.

Were it I who'd been detained under those circumstances I am not sure I could have handled it so gracefully.

I was sure it was on CBS that I saw them interviewed but I am not seeing a video link.

Good for them.Unfortunately this is what the "War on terror" has done to us..

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:39 AM
Nogames,I've had no trouble getting services.I only recently found out i was biracial so I have always been listed as a caucasian.If you mean welfare(i don't get that cause i work)more whites are on it then minorities.I have gotten housing,food baskets etc when I have needed them.Of course I am not going to be applying for the Negro College fund scholarship anytime soon as I don't meet the criteria.lol
anyway as far as this incident,I don't care what color you are,if you make a remark on a plane which arouses my suspicion,i am saying something.I remember what race bombed the Oklahoma City Federal Building.I also remember what race had a shoe bomb trying to board a flight.Fanatics and mentally disturbed folk don't have a "look".

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:27 AM

When I get on a plane, the only thing I am concerned about is were the barf bag is located. It does seem to be a strange comment the brother made given the times we are living in. I say better safe than sorry. IMO

glasses

me too.i hug it the whole time lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:26 AM

And they get 72 virgins after they die!

I WANT 72 VIRGINS! sad

no guarantees they will be women lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:24 AM
I'd date a pickle if it treated me good.lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:18 AM
i am going to dye my hair when i reach my weight loss goal.hello grey!!lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:16 AM
i have adblock on my firefox so i am not subjected to the ads on here ..yay!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:14 AM
i agree.apparently if momma aint happy,aint nobody happy winking

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:07 AM
I would give him the cold shoulder lol

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:05 AM
The town would do well to keep the box stores out.you let one in and the rest follow and make your town look cheap,battlefield or not.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Sat 01/03/09 08:02 AM
I survived now looking forwad to some birthdays yay!!

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:07 PM

Culture shock is setting in and the wolves are prowling around the edges of the herd.
They are lost and in need of a new shepherd.
Who will step forward to lead these blind sheeple to the barn?
Any volunteers????

Our new leader

http://r33b.net/

laugh

the toad rocks.all hail the toad..ribit!!laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:06 PM
Most guys protect their balls and not all of us are comfortable with a gun.Sounds like a nice idea.

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 01/01/09 05:03 PM
depends on the violence.are we talking serial killer,armed robber or the dude smacked his wife.Personally I would rather see the non violent perpetrators released legal or not.If I am being murdered or shot though I do demand they at least speak English.grumble

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 12/25/08 06:33 AM

one of the best office "Holiday" Parties I ever attended was at the office - a Bank, actually. We cleard a place in the check sorting area and put a lovely decorated tree on a table. A desk was cleared off for the food and another for the booze.

The highest ranking officials at the party, was the Office Manager, the Operations Manager (myself), and the head of security - who was also a Chicago Police Detective.

Chicago, yes, absolutely no lack of alcohol. The Office Manager, had a rough week and decided not to eat. She lost footing and fell on the Tree. An employee helped her to her feet, and we all uprighted the tree.

At some point it seemed like a good idea to see who would really drink a flaming shot. The next time the tree went over it was in flames, but this time I caught the Office Manager.

We extinguighed the tree, the head of security took the manager home,and each time he returned there was another person to be taken home.

That year he increased the security staff, good thing, cos the next office party included all eight branches.

no no no no I don't drinks no more, I'm tired of waking up on the floor --- No thank-you please it only makes me sneeze, and then it makes it hard to find the door.. (Ringo Starr)

Now that's funny laugh

cutelildevilsmom's photo
Thu 12/25/08 06:30 AM
I wouldn't know a gay person from Adam unless they announced it. I feel sorry for this poor woman and what it says about our society as a whole.Stop raising hate filled children while hiding behind Jesus.My prayers go out to this young woman.:cry:

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25