Community > Posts By > Ladylid2012

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 08:15 PM

So closed minded...wtf.

Look around at your world. Do you think this is how it supposed to be??? I mean, really?

Something is terribly wrong. Why wouldn't you want to dig deep and find truth?

It's only the media that has convinced you your crazy if you ponder a conspiracy theory. It's alright to think out of the box!!!

i think your right, in what you said here, but i also don't think "everything" is a CT...i just like to look at what seems logical and what makes sense or doesn't... 9/11 CT doesn't make a lot of sense, in a number of ways.... and JB's katrina CT makes no sense what so ever. thats why it is hard to get on the band wagon with CT's when some people make ridiculous statements that defy logic nor makes any sense...

I don't think "everything" is a ct either.

I'm not just going to take FOX or CNN, or whatever's word for anything.
I don't trust them. If that makes me a ct, so be it, been called worse by better people. : )

I think FEMA intentionally left those people the way they did.
The media was getting in there, but no food or water. Huh??
There were poor people, many poor black.
Perfect group to be dismissed.

Like I said..if a similar event were to happen in Beverly Hills or Washington DC..FEMA would have been saving their rich *****.

it never crossed your mind that it could have been stupid people making dumb decisions?

Everything is.

yes, i agree with that... stupidity is not a conspiracy theory...

zoom goes the point...

good night Moe

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 08:09 PM

So closed minded...wtf.

Look around at your world. Do you think this is how it supposed to be??? I mean, really?

It's only the media that has convinced you your crazy if you ponder a conspiracy theory. It's alright to think out of the box!!!

i think your right, in what you said here, but i also don't think "everything" is a CT...i just like to look at what seems logical and what makes sense or doesn't... 9/11 CT doesn't make a lot of sense, in a number of ways.... and JB's katrina CT makes no sense what so ever. thats why it is hard to get on the band wagon with CT's when some people make ridiculous statements that defy logic nor makes any sense...

I don't trust them. If that makes me a ct, so be it, been called worse by better people. : )

Like I said..if a similar event were to happen in Beverly Hills or Washington DC..FEMA would have been saving their rich *****.

it never crossed your mind that it could have been stupid people making dumb decisions?

Everything is.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 06:49 PM

So closed minded...wtf.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 06:44 PM

I don't understand why it's so hard to entertain the idea 911 could have POSSIBLY been our government.

It's not that out there.

They are getting a pretty tight grip and pissing all over the constitution...all for the 'fight against terrorism.'

Looks like the plans have gone just how they wanted.

The same government that turned the aftermath of Katrina into a complete and total clusterf**k was able to pull off a massive operation on a scale never seen or tried before..

That is about all the entertaining I need..

What makes you so sure Katrina didn't go exactly as planned?

If a Katrina type disaster happened in Beverly Hills or Washington D.C. fema wouldn't have had them wait 3/4 days for help.

rofl Our government cause cause hurricane's, now ive heard it all! rofl

Who said anything about the government causing a hurricane? whoa

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 06:41 PM

I have to believe the whole point of this is to insure the federal dollars, which happens to come from people paying taxes not the special government money tree that some seem to think exists,is actually going to buy food or whatever is necessary to help poor families.

Someone using these resources to fund their meth or crack habit is obviously taking away these resources from their kids or whomever.

Anyone that thinks this type of behavior is beneficial to society or children needs to have their head examined.

This is YOUR government, that you all love so much and think they should be dictating how we all live.

I find it very ironic that when its perceived overreaching has a direct impact on something you support you are up in arms..

War on the poor.. War on women..

Its like.. HEY YOU DUMBA$$ES THAT ACTUALLY PAY INCOME TAXES GO F^^K YOURSELVES BECAUSE WE GOT THE RIGHT TO DO WHAT WE WANT WITH THE GOVERNMENTS MONEY..

This country is bizarre.. and twisted

a welfare recipient with one child receives 300 dollars per month cash and 300 dollars per month food, they have to provide to a caseworker EACH WEEK documentation that they have spent what is the equivalant of AT LEAST A PART TIME JOBS WORTH of hours applying to work, or participating in work somewhere that is not for profit

they DO NOT receive the cash benefit without proof of these efforts AND they are not likely to be able to complete those requirements if they are 'abusing' drugs

if they are in housing, the requirements are even more strict, along with the work or work related activities, they are required to post ANY household changes in residency of income within five to ten days or be PERMANENTLY EVICTED FOREVER,,,,there is regular SECURITY And METRO patroling and reporting any 'suspicious' activity they observe and reporting it to an office that can also use that information ot immediately and PERMANENTLY EVICT the tenant

,someone blitzed on drugs would also not be likely to handle those responsibilities

the argument is mostly from those who dont have a clue what is required of most welfare recipients

Or just don't give a $hit about other people. It's easy to sit back and hate and judge others..easier than compassion and understanding.

Judegment of others has nothing to do who those being judged..it does however speak volumes about the one so harsh on their fellow humans.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 06:25 PM

Please see my edit above, it was directed at the OP who did not read the data, she quoted a headline. BTW, I am not "Lady" LOL, you are...Mam.

Yes, I see your edit.

Well, you were 'lady' to me for a minute.
It's not a bad thing. : )

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 06:17 PM
So closed minded...wtf.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 06:10 PM

I'm blown away over this thread.

laugh laugh

You guys will fight over anything.

Maybe FOX IS on to something!!

Here, let me single it out for you, if you got 31% wrong on a test and 49% right, did you get more right than wrong, or did you get the "Most" wrong of all?

31% for uncivil and the numbers you have quoted are 49% say FOX is "civil".

And really now, they polled 1000 people??? LOL THAT'S official then!

You read a headline from the Huffington Post without verifying the data in the story. Just what SS keeps saying,

Thanks but I don't need you to single anything out for me lady, I know what's going on in the world.

I don't read the huff post or any other paper...OR watch any of the news ya'll are arguing over and defending.

That's WHY I'm entertained. laugh laugh

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 06:06 PM

I don't understand why it's so hard to entertain the idea 911 could have POSSIBLY been our government.

It's not that out there.

They are getting a pretty tight grip and pissing all over the constitution...all for the 'fight against terrorism.'

The same government that turned the aftermath of Katrina into a complete and total clusterf**k was able to pull off a massive operation on a scale never seen or tried before..

If a Katrina type disaster happened in Beverly Hills or Washington D.C. fema wouldn't have had them wait 3/4 days for help.

Because the world was watching and no one could have possibly wanted to look that incompetent..

laugh laugh

ok

sorry, but i can't take the conversation serious anymore.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 06:03 PM
wow

just

wow

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 05:57 PM

The Summer Soltice is next week!

Woot Woot
Oh good lord...better rest up for that! Beautiful picture!

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 05:54 PM

It's not that out there.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 05:44 PM

It's not that out there.

depends on how you look at it... maybe the plans of al-quieda have went just the way they wanted, with our foolish government at the helm...

I don't believe 'Al Qaeda' exists,
at least not the way it's presented to us by our media.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 05:38 PM

It's not that out there.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 05:26 PM
I'm blown away over this thread.

laugh laugh

You guys will fight over anything.

Maybe FOX IS on to something!!

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 05:22 PM

This country is bizarre.. and twisted

Yes it is.
We care more about fake money than people...

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:59 PM

Mankind created religions,mankind created God(s),mankind believes in what it created so i guess mankind won.

if only things were that black and white

mankind also created the gun (for protection and hunting),, but in the age where few americans have to hunt for food, and violent crime is some of the worst in the western world,,,

does that mean 'mankind' won?

Oh no, mankind totally ****ed up!

Humanity was, is an experiment...
and we blew it.

'God' wins. Boom!

(evil laugh)

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:52 PM

I don't think any of us should watch any of it...
it's all controlled, the anchors can only talk about
what their told to talk about.

We don't get the truth from any of them....
ABC, NBC, MSMBC, CNN, etc.

They keep filling our heads with $hit to keep us divided....
seems to be working.

they aren't any different from any of the others, so why should people not watch fox? you said yourself they are all liars, so why point out fox in particular?

It's not my thread Moe, I didn't point out FOX.

I don't watch any of them. I use alternative sources for my information. I seek truth, not propaganda and drama.

I didn't realize anyone actually believed any of them....
silly me, guess I'm outta the loop.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:33 PM

As I keep saying every time this topic comes up....

This is another attack on women and another attack on the poor.

When they test congress for drugs and prostitutes
then I won't have a problem with this.

I'm against drug laws PERIOD! but I have to be tested to maintain my medical benefits as a war veteran, and I don't receive money! I've worked for over 40 yrs and don't draw welfare, no unemployment due to medical non-determination, or a pension! I provide for myself, all while awaiting determination for benefits I've been fighting years for... because I have NO CHOICE if I wish to eat and maintain a roof over my head!

Test em, deny em, or get em off their a$$e$! Maybe they'll vote next time to repeal stupid laws!

have to be tested to maintain my medical benefits as a war veteran

medical benefits? that means records that will be used for your MEDICAL BENEFIT? what is the problem with that,, is it something objectionable about your medical providers having access to your medical condition ?

this is still a totally different animal than testing welfare recipients,,,if it were about testing those on MEDICAL benefits, it would make more sense,,,

They are receiving the money of others! The voters want some qualifying done....nuff said!

There IS NO MONEY! Their pulling it out of their *****!!

The voters need to place the anger where it belongs!!!

How come your not pissed your congressman get 175K a year?

Easier to punish a single mother getting a few hundred bucks a month.

Ladylid2012's photo
Wed 06/13/12 04:30 PM

As I keep saying every time this topic comes up....

This is another attack on women and another attack on the poor.

When they test congress for drugs and prostitutes
then I won't have a problem with this.

I'm against drug laws PERIOD! but I have to be tested to maintain my medical benefits as a war veteran, and I don't receive money! I've worked for over 40 yrs and don't draw welfare, no unemployment due to medical non-determination, or a pension! I provide for myself, all while awaiting determination for benefits I've been fighting years for... because I have NO CHOICE if I wish to eat and maintain a roof over my head!

Test em, deny em, or get em off their a$$e$! Maybe they'll vote next time to repeal stupid laws!

Servicemen/women are tested whether they know it or not...with every mandatory physical, Dr visit, or deployment.

Sooooo, your against them, but if you have to do it then you want them to?

Pretty harsh judgment..dress their kids instead of buy drugs, get them off their ***'s.
WOW!

Yea, cause our votes count. grumble

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25