no photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:10 PM
Walking away when I should have stayed. frustrated slaphead tears

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 01:07 PM
hello and best of luck to you as well!:thumbsup:

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:54 AM
If it is truely love.. it can over come any obstacle set in it's path. Thus the saying "opposites attract":tongue:

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:46 AM

Hello and welcome :smile:
Hello its me FABO agin and I seen you made it on hear its nice but I want to be with someone cause im tired of being by my self ok but to tell you im glad you made it on this thread it seems like a good place to talk to dome one ok.flowerforyou glasses :smile:

thanks for the heads up:smile:

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:44 AM
From one fresh meat to another: "Hello!!" drinker :banana:

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 10:22 AM
What a CUTE picture!!!love

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:49 AM
Thank you all!! Question... How do you add the emotes?! I am sooo jealous :(.... slaphead just found themrofl

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:37 AM
Hello everyone! Not really sure what to say here, but hope everyone who reads this finds what you are looking for.. and are wise enough to know when it is right before your eyes. :)

~Dare

no photo
Fri 08/21/09 09:30 AM
Often times, even if a woman isn't shy by nature she will act like it around a man. Sadly, most men find it a turn off if a woman is assertive (most, not all). And don't say you don't either.. lol If you put a shy demure woman next to an assertive woman, the men will chose the shy one more often than not. (although they may regret it later :D )