Community > Posts By > mgutz1413

mgutz1413's photo
Thu 07/16/09 02:08 PM
this is the never ending battle between men and women. who the hell said men always have to be so considerate, and clean, and mature, and intelligent. Sometimes we like to be dirty, have a few items thrown round the room, wreslte with a buddy, smell like arm pits, act like we're in high school again, and talk like officer doofy. Everytime conversations like this come up its always a one sided ordeal with women always saying guys should be this way cuz its wat women want. Wat bout wat the hell guys want. sometime i like to see a girl in jeans or shorts with a t-shirt or wife beater on. i like someone who will chill with me and help clean with me later, someone who will watch the game with me or go play softball with me. why is it guys are the only ones being told to act a certain way for women. sometimes women should act a certain way for guys too. Of couse like snarky said, its not cool for guys to act like this all the time, but it also isnt cool for a women act the way they do all the time either. I have alot more to say but rote too much as it is. i always try to keep it short but never can. I just keep on going and going and going and going and going... SOMEONE HELP I CANT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!............ah thats better..........D'OH!!!")

mgutz1413's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:47 PM
i say enough of the overthinking everything. Ppl over analyze everything. a simple question like "what do you wanna do today" can make ppl all jittery and wonder if they should pik something they like or wat if the other person wont like it or wat if someone i know sees us or crap like that. If you wanna look for someone u go ahead n do it. if you dont then dont. wen u do meet someone dont go bak to a dumbass state of mind and be over analytical or just plain nervous. you cant over think lil things. if you never meet n e one, is it going to kill you. No. not really. this is one of those unexpected things u know. like say i needa flashlite but cant find it. then a week later im looking for my pliers and find the flashlite. you always find wat ur looking for wen youre not looking for it. sounds weird but thats just how stuff like this is. i guess wat im saying is dont expect n e thing. srry i sound pissed. bad mood. you know. had to vent. later

mgutz1413's photo
Thu 07/16/09 01:19 PM
me either bro. ive talked to a few ppl but thats bout it. nothing else. no meetings, no dates.

mgutz1413's photo
Wed 07/15/09 12:56 PM
The real answer is that every guy wants to have sex no matter if they are looking for a meaningful realtionship or not. it goes for me too. we all think about sex. If that woman has something more that makes a man feel like having more with her than just sex, then you'll know. He will show it. A woman wont be able to tell rite away. i doubt men can tell rite away either. It all takes time. Dont worry bout wat the other sex really thinks of you. Dress how u feel or like. Of course u wanna be clean and presentable, who doesnt. But @ the same time you dont wanna have to change urself cuz others dont like it. srry i rote so much.

mgutz1413's photo
Thu 07/09/09 02:59 PM
Edited by mgutz1413 on Thu 07/09/09 03:00 PM
are there any women from san antonio here my age who would like to meet or talk. im 22 play baseball and sofbtall. go to school

mgutz1413's photo
Thu 07/09/09 11:48 AM
ok how do i do that

mgutz1413's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:35 PM
of course

mgutz1413's photo
Wed 07/08/09 07:52 PM
wat do yall think. Please be honest thanks

mgutz1413's photo
Wed 07/08/09 01:55 PM
I recently just been humbled i guessed you'd say. i dont feel confident for some reason. If anyone can just let me know wat they think bout my pics or profile. thanks.

mgutz1413's photo
Tue 07/07/09 02:25 PM
Edited by mgutz1413 on Tue 07/07/09 02:28 PM
Im Mike Gutierrez. Im 22yrs old attending school @ itt-tech, unemployed but looking. Im from San Antonio Tx and love baseball and softball. Im looking for someone to talk to, dating, and a relationship. im new to this so if anyone has any advice please feel free to let me know. Thanks

-Mike