Community > Posts By > Justchat4now

Justchat4now's photo
Thu 01/14/16 09:28 AM
Lots will be fakes or time wasters, please be cautious when responding to them, especially from half way around the world. Report things you think are suspicious and you should block anyone who gives you an email address or phone number in their profile or the first message they send.
Disheartening I know, but you'll be happier when you find the right one, take care.

:smile:

Justchat4now's photo
Wed 01/13/16 07:26 AM

blocking doesn't seem to block the person really. it looks like it is just stopping the messages. i think it is keeping them on the server, database whatever it is, and once u remove the block the message drops in ur mailbox.

Yes I got your messages back. Worthwhile experiment none the less.
:banana: :banana:

Justchat4now's photo
Wed 01/13/16 07:22 AM

Damn thing let me send a message, surely shouldn't do that if I'm blocked?

Our messages isn't showing in my mailbox though.

Well if I'm still blocked then the answer is yes I can still see you viewing my profile :(

Justchat4now's photo
Wed 01/13/16 07:16 AM
Why is it when I edit my own post, it boots my off back to the begining of the thread like a naughty boy?

Justchat4now's photo
Wed 01/13/16 07:05 AM
Edited by Justchat4now on Wed 01/13/16 07:13 AM
Damn thing let me send a message, surely shouldn't do that if I'm blocked?

Our messages isn't showing in my mailbox though.

Justchat4now's photo
Wed 01/13/16 07:03 AM

i wonder if you will still be able to see my postings when blocked ahahaha
if not, i will be writing all these to myself lol

Yep I can see you visited 6 minutes ago and I can goto your page too, doesn't say blocked though and also I don't know if it's becuase you visited before the block, so try looking now and it will either show another visit or it won't :)

Justchat4now's photo
Wed 01/13/16 05:47 AM
Edited by Justchat4now on Wed 01/13/16 05:49 AM

MutualMatch
Who Is Interested In You
These people have expressed interested in you on MutualMatch, but you have not rated them back yet. If you want to meet more people, go find some new matches!

How do I get rid of the 62 pages of these people? I can see no way to delete them... it only says I can message them..
I think these are persons who have viewed me.. not sent me a message... I have my filters set to between 50 and 68 or something, yet a lot of these are waaaayyy younger...
Please advise..

If it's the mutual matches you want to delete then goto your home page and you'll see 2 boxes, green-ish one on the right is for friends and the orange-ish one on the left for matches, next to each persons name it will have a tiny white box with a "x" in it or a box that says "remove", click it and they go bye bye.

If you want to get rid of the matches you haven't made yet I think you have to pay to see them, (as in paid members can not stanard users) then I think you can delete them.
Hope this helps.

Justchat4now's photo
Wed 01/13/16 05:24 AM

when i block someone, does that person see me on visitors list?

Test it out, block me and I'll tell you in here, then unblock after (if you want to lol)

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 05:42 PM

I think that last box is full, lol.
Yes I'm in England and my profile picture is me sitting in Istanbul a few years ago. smile2

istanbul?!!
ahahaha
what a surprise :d
do you come to turkey often?

No only once, my business partner is Turkish/Kurdish and he invited me over there. I would like to go back one day.

you used present tense, so u are still partners with him?

my step father is english.

Yeah we're still partners, our business is here but he still has a big family over there.

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 05:22 PM

Yes I'm in England and my profile picture is me sitting in Istanbul a few years ago. smile2

istanbul?!!
ahahaha
what a surprise :d
do you come to turkey often?

No only once, my business partner is Turkish/Kurdish and he invited me over there. I would like to go back one day.

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 05:03 PM

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 05:00 PM

chocolate tea pot i not pointless. i eat that

Old saying over here, means it won't hold tea because it will melt, hence pointless. However if you're going to eat it I'll share it with you, lol.

yes i know what it means (and thanks for explaining :) ) still doesn't stop me wanting to eat it. let's share then

I found this just for you :)

http://www.findmeagift.co.uk/gifts/chocolate-teapot.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiA5dK0BRCr49qDzILe74UBEiQA_6gA-stxe98Q1ZMSE-9ZpQOQp1FMsvNZbjNEXgymrkGxLbkaAuzg8P8HAQ

Yes I am in England, and my profile picture is me sitting in Istanbul a few years ago, lol.

ahaha very nice :)
it is 2:40 am here and of course no shops open. tomorrow i will make a chocolate stock for the evening. u never know when a chocolate issue arises lol

Okay night night biggrin

i saw on ur profile that u are in England, so night night to you :)
i do not feel sleepy yet

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 04:46 PM

Old saying over here, means it won't hold tea because it will melt, hence pointless. However if you're going to eat it I'll share it with you, lol.

yes i know what it means (and thanks for explaining :) ) still doesn't stop me wanting to eat it. let's share then

http://www.findmeagift.co.uk/gifts/chocolate-teapot.html?gclid=Cj0KEQiA5dK0BRCr49qDzILe74UBEiQA_6gA-stxe98Q1ZMSE-9ZpQOQp1FMsvNZbjNEXgymrkGxLbkaAuzg8P8HAQ

ahaha very nice :)
it is 2:40 am here and of course no shops open. tomorrow i will make a chocolate stock for the evening. u never know when a chocolate issue arises lol

Okay night night biggrin

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 04:36 PM

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 04:12 PM

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 04:00 PM

i know that i have been saying that i cant be with someone from the site because of distance, but somehow i have been speaking to 1 person that caught my interest. and within 24 hrs he started showing the signs of wanting to talk about those "intimate" things. i found it very awkward. is it me being funny? is that normal to go that fast? were i supposed to carry on speaking as if making love is a very daily spoken subject?

I understand your discomfort butribu. Many people join chat sites for the purpose of having cyber sex with as many people as possible. I havent met any of them so far in mingles but its extremely popular in one of the other chat sites I visited. Its a real turn off for me

Cybersex lol, that's as pointless as a chocolate tea pot.

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 01:29 PM

i doesn't annoy me any, but..

"looking for an activity partner"
what kind of activity?

TBH I might be nieve but I first thought it meant like a friend to simply do things with, we all want and need friends to just hang out with from time to time, doesn't have to always be a best friend or even a partner.

But after chatting to some other ladies on here I'm getting the impression that this phase "activity partner" is loosly a way of saying "friends with benefits" as for that very same reason you ask "what activity?" and what kind of partner.

Which is unnecessary as there is already a listing for "intimate encounters" so makes me wonder what it was intended to means too.

Maybe someone should email the site admins to clarify it's correct use.

exactly what i thought !! i thought it may mean "friends with benefits" and then thought " why is there this 'intimate encounters' option then?"

Wait a minute....
what about visiting museums, art galleries...etc...
they are innocent activities that will help develop a bond..
that maybe will lead to....

Exactly what we're saying Mikey, nothing wrong with having a few activities but I think some are getting the wrong idea from the phase "activity partner"

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 01:19 PM

what kind of activity?

TBH I might be nieve but I first thought it meant like a friend to simply do things with, we all want and need friends to just hang out with from time to time, doesn't have to always be a best friend or even a partner.

But after chatting to some other ladies on here I'm getting the impression that this phase "activity partner" is loosly a way of saying "friends with benefits" as for that very same reason you ask "what activity?" and what kind of partner.

Which is unnecessary as there is already a listing for "intimate encounters" so makes me wonder what it was intended to means too.

exactly what i thought !! i thought it may mean "friends with benefits" and then thought " why is there this 'intimate encounters' option then?"

I had mine set to "activity partner" when I first joined and got 10 to 15 messages a day. One conversation I was having with this girl got weird very fast and she kept saying she wanted a relationship not just activity which is why I get the FWB idea, now I've changed it to looking for friends a few days ago and since then no one messages, I can only guess no one wants to be friends (unless it's with benefits, lol). what what

ahahhahaha really laughed at this one esp. "One conversation I was having with this girl got weird very fast" lol :DDDDD

Lol

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 01:11 PM

Time for me to make a serious comment.

I don't quite understand people who put pictures of their kids on here.

Each to their own but there is some weirdos kicking around.

I often think they must be new to dating sites, and therefor don't quite realise what they're letting themselves in for.

It certainly wouldn't be something I would do.

Quite right, there should be some distance between your kids and any potential partner until you know them well enough to include in your life. It's one thing to say you've got kids but to post pictures is dangerous and many don't realize how easy it is to find where you live from your pictures especially on social sites.

Justchat4now's photo
Tue 01/12/16 12:55 PM
Edited by Justchat4now on Tue 01/12/16 01:00 PM

what kind of activity?

I had mine set to "activity partner" when I first joined and got 10 to 15 messages a day. One conversation I was having with this girl got weird very fast and she kept saying she wanted a relationship not just activity which is why I get the FWB idea, now I've changed it to looking for friends a few days ago and since then no one messages, I can only guess no one wants to be friends (unless it's with benefits, lol). what what

Previous 1