Community > Posts By > hwv23

hwv23's photo
Fri 09/18/09 02:02 AM
Edited by hwv23 on Fri 09/18/09 02:05 AM

I am really getting disillusioned by Love and Relationships.

Why is it that people feel they need to play games?

I certainly don't have time for them.

Very recently; I was chatting with a young lady I met on Mingle; our conversation was going nice until...she wanted me to go to a Live Webcam Site, to see her undress on camera. When I refused to go; she got the nerve to get mad at me.

Is it right that you should play with a person's heart and feelings?

Or the phone number game; I give you my number, and you never call. Or you give me your number, and I can never reach you.

All I can say is play time is over, some people need to grow up...

When a profile is set up for the specific intent to divert you to a pay site, flag the profile as SPAM to the mods. winking

What you just said is exactly what I mean. I can't believe there are people here who do that. I've contacted some, and I tell these girls I would like to know them by chatting with them only. Then they no longer reply. That's why when I message them, or they message me, I ask them if I can IM them.... ONLY through the dating site's IM. Once that's approved, then a personal IM chatting is possible. We all got to be careful on that.

hwv23's photo
Wed 09/16/09 09:01 PM
Not exactly. But for the most part, I have another profile on another dating site, and I keep getting messages from girls who I've describe in the post. It may not be true for everyone, but personally that's what keeps happening to me, and I hate it.

hwv23's photo
Wed 09/16/09 06:59 PM
One of the best way to see if someone is fake on this dating site, or on any dating site, there are a few things to consider.

1. Their description of themselves sounds too good to be true or they hardly say anything.

2. Their picture looks like if it's taken professionally. Some only have pics with just themselves in it.

3. If you ever get a chance to communicate back with someone, and they ask they want to chat with you outside of a dating site's IM, or send their IM or e-mail when they message you, that's a pretty good indicator that that person wants nothing more than to take you to some other website, usually a webcam site.

Truthfully, I've been conned. YES, it's true. That's why I will only focus on those who show themselves as legit(They have other people in their pics, don't put their IM or e-mail in their profile, and don't seem to look like models).

I hoped that kind of helped.