Community > Posts By > Hazy1012

Hazy1012's photo
Tue 11/28/17 08:13 PM
Now personally I'm looking for someone I can be myself with you know someone I can laugh have a good time let me see a good movie go out to dinner can you go bowling someone I can open up to you someone and I can really fall for that's all I'm looking for love not just a booty call but somewhere I could potentially have I'm looking for that heartfelt moment like I just having sexual activity which is important to me for like someone I could really just fall in love with any ideas

Hazy1012's photo
Tue 07/07/09 10:04 PM
I heard this story when I was a kid.

At the beginning of the planting season a farmer that told his sons to plant wheat seeds on his field. After this take was completed they celebrated with a feast to the new harvest. That night as the farmer slept an enemy come on to his land with a sack of seeds and planted across the land. When the wheat started farm to grow the farmer's son notice something was wrong, thorns began to grow in the wheat. When the farmers sons went to get a to cut to the wheat down the farmer stop and told them wait til the end of the planting season. At the beginning of the harvest the field was cut down. The wheat was separated the wheat and the thorns. The wheat was brought in to the farmers house and the thorn were burns.

The day of harvest is going to come.

Hazy1012's photo
Wed 07/01/09 04:38 PM
Ahh C not as good as Double D but still a blessing from God

Hazy1012's photo
Tue 06/30/09 06:36 PM
Truth by any definition is simply the perception of reality in the individual