Community > Posts By > MBell35

MBell35's photo
Mon 05/04/09 02:28 AM
Here in Rochester, New York it is very hard to find true love because none of the ladies that I have met or even tried to date would give me at least a fighting chance to find out all about them. Believe me they are so darn picky it is pathetic. Who ever reads this post and lives in or around Rochester New York . . contact me MBell35 here on Mingle2 and allow me to pamper you and spoil you because I am a gentleman that is very respectful and also knows how to treat a lady like a lady should be treated and that is like a Princess.

MBell35's photo
Mon 02/09/09 11:18 AM
I Really Do NOT Wish To Be Alone. It Is Not A Good Feeling At All. I Am A Respectful Gentlemen That Is In Search Of Someone Who Wishes To Be Treated With Lots Of Affection & Tenderness. If You Are That Lady Please Contact Me.

MBell35's photo
Thu 02/05/09 10:04 AM
Ladies, I'm a Professional Entertainer who is respectful and a gentle-man . . . I will spoil & pamper you so please contact me before I disappear into oblivion . . . just kidding but seriously please write to me and you will NOT be disappointed.
Michael

MBell35's photo
Sat 09/13/08 07:52 AM
truth

MBell35's photo
Tue 06/26/07 07:14 AM
Hello Marty; my name is Michael and to all the ladies here on JustSayHi
I am single & available :heart:

MBell35's photo
Mon 04/02/07 02:03 AM
I am in search of an attractive down to earth lady from Upstate New York
to be my life long companion. I hope that I can find my true Princess