Community > Posts By > simpleboy

simpleboy's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:31 PM
no i just logged on about 15 min ago for today , and it gave me a hit the limit message

simpleboy's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:24 PM
ok i will delete some inbox email... i will then try again

simpleboy's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:23 PM
hahahahaahahah oh no you didnt... your funny.. um no i cant send any more mail out...thankx for the reply boss

simpleboy's photo
Fri 09/04/09 06:02 PM
I just logged on , and it said i have freached my mail limit, i cant send any more mail out,,, whats up ???

simpleboy's photo
Tue 07/15/08 03:50 PM
Logan what goverment in this world is actually legit and not corrupt. as for natrual disasters, its mother earth need say more... you can't blame a goverment or someone, or even thing if a new person in office will do any better it is what it is. The way i see it you gott 2 600 dollard checks .. but that couldve been used bye the us goverment to do other things with , Instead we got those checks to give it right back due to high gas prices, actually that money went to the far east period. who had that desicion made george walker bush jr = wich if you add all his letters of his name = 6 6 6.

simpleboy's photo
Sun 02/24/08 12:13 PM
Well who in here wants to deal with four more years of Republican ruling? Vote Obama

simpleboy's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:44 AM
LMFAO >>... hahahahahahahahahaha good one......

simpleboy's photo
Thu 12/13/07 11:55 AM
I live in nyc... and will not touch that place with a hundred foot pole... now dont get me wrong , its fun diffrent and you hang with people.. you r keep kinda warm with everone around you ,,, but make sure your near a porta potty , and you have 2 or 3 flask's nicely filled.... traffic will be bad so take public transportation and of all things be safe ... have fun happy new year,,,

simpleboy's photo
Thu 04/05/07 12:29 PM
lord bless him and keep him safe , lord bless the familly for they need
compassion ..