Community > Posts By > Bo98989898

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:55 PM
Its not always about sex.

no photo
Thu 06/25/09 03:32 PM
i dont think this was as big of a deal as it seams, I mean the marage that took place that made us related on paper only lasted a cuple of years.2 at the most. It was a very short lived marage.
and its not like we lived together or anything.
Any way i called her up and askd her out to dinner. she asked if i was still married and I told her we were seperated and she said: as long as I'm not a rebound she'go. I asked her if it was a weird for her and she said, : hunny let me tell you somthing. I'm not the girl you once knew, and you dont sound like the guy I used to know. I never realy considered us related throgh that sham of a marage, it was retuarded anyway.

So i guess I need to get me a haircut and trim my beard up now, and toss a coat of wax on the lexus.

This is a big relief to me, because i was kinda talkin to some chick throgh email that I suspected was her and probly said somthing I shouldnt have. It turns out, that wasnt her thank god. But the chick I was talkin to probly thinks im some nut job, because I was positive it was her. o well, she's not the 1st person to think I was a litle off.

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:17 PM
Edited by Bo98989898 on Wed 06/24/09 07:18 PM
It is a litle weird,

buts even harder to explain the big picture. It is just unfortunat about the curcomstances that we were put in when we were teens.

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:05 PM
ok, here goes.

theres this girl that I have had fealings for for about 15 years. she Is single atm and so am I. The problome Is that we kinda sorta were related thru a marage a long time ago. the marage ended in a death of one of the 2 and now were not related at all. I guess you could say i was her step Uncle, but only a cuple years older than her. I have been out of her life for 12 years and been on the other side of the country for 8. i ran into her a few times and realy had to restrain myself from telling her how i feal. She was very happy to see me, she was a litle drunk and well, lets just say i know that there is a chance from her actions. I think there was always somthing there but it was always kinda forbidden, but you can sence things. were both all grown up now and I think i could make her very happy. I dont want to go throgh life regreting risks that I didnt take, but i am realy not sure how she would take this.
Im gona act on this, I need to know. but my question is, should I slowly start spending time with her, more and more and eventualy ease into it, or should I just throw myself on the table?
i dont want to wait till it is too late.

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 06:35 PM
how about someone that just got out of the armed forces?
i still have all my uniforms too, lol. but I tell you what, i make a hell of alot more money now. Would never go back.