no photo
Thu 10/29/09 01:42 PM
The men of Kansas can be found hiding out at some sports bar courting their favorite team...or working for the mighty dollar so they can go to the sports bar and pay off those bets.

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 01:38 PM
I heard this today...thought it was funny...if you care add another funny story to this. A Bum Stumbled Down The Street Lokoking For A Meal...He Saw A Sign That Said ST. GEORGE AND THE DRAGON...He Walked In And Asked The Cook If He Could Get A Free Meal. She Threw Him Out Calling Him A No Good Bum....He Can Back In And Asked For St. George.

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:55 AM
Pics are a factor but so is your profile. Be yourself, tell them you have been around the block and now you are on the otherside of the block and want someone to go around that block with you. Just let it flow..."MELT AND BE LIKE A RUNNING BROOK THAT SINGS ITS MELODY INTO THE NIGHT"!!!

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:44 AM
Edited by FRIENDSFIRST1212 on Thu 10/29/09 07:46 AM
Hiya everybody...will someone come and check out my profile and tell what I can do to "twik it". I will be posting a photo soon and know that will generate some interest being that perfect cross between Salone and Willy Wonka. I have a candle in the window...come on by and take a look at the Maytag Repairman. Spelling is important too, I know.

no photo
Mon 10/19/09 08:04 AM
Hiya buffaloe gals...I see yer pretty faces all lined up in a neat little row. Anybody want to go birdwatching?