BeingDelivered09's photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:45 PM
I found out in the last couple months that my wife has been having an online affair with another man. She spends all her time on Facebook playing Texas Hold-em and acting like a teenage ****. It has gotten so bad that the whole marriage is at stake. I have two sons (8yrs and 4yrs old) who are innocent and crushed by their moms neglect.

And I am just supposed to sit and let her be on the computer all day and night, without saying a word, and let her selfishly push her family away.

This whole ordeal has totally ruined a 9 year marriage and family of 4. And the sad part is that she actually thinks her online friends from the UK are honest, caring, good intentioned people. She shares family details which put my kids security and mine at risk.

It got to the point, that the other night, I decided to just go and cut the phone cord to the modem. This set her off, and in her drunken rage in front of the children, she beat me up. She pushed me into the wall, punched me in my face and broke my glasses, totally going psyco...while the kids were crying in fear!!

I told her I was going to call the police on her if she didn't calm down, and then she pushed me out the door.

I went on a little drive, and when I returned, she was on the phone to the cops!!! She told them that I had hit her and that I had destroyed the computer and that I had punched her...All lies...

so the police came and arrested me! I was in jail for 5 days...now facing 2 d felony charges and 2 class a misdomeanors.

The cops wouldn't even listen to my side of the story. Now I can't even talk to my children and have to live in an apartment until this whold court thing is over.

I'm at my wits end. I pray that this may be the beginning to an end of a horrible 9 years of hell.

Thanks for letting me vent. Nobody else to talk to besides myself at the moment. Just trying to stay sane.

Andy