Community > Posts By > garcia1783

garcia1783's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:27 PM
What do you all think is the best place to meet people?

me since i like good conversations with deep dialog. but also lie to joke so museums, and art places...also gyms

Worst Place....Work

garcia1783's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:15 PM

I can't even get anyone to ask me out.laugh It's the only reason I don't date.

Not even the creepy guy that was following you at the store a longtime agolaugh

OH man.sick

If he wasn't a midget wrestler stalker, then he might have had a shot. laugh

Thas is funny as hell lol i am mexican not to far from a midget LOL whats up... :)

garcia1783's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:11 PM

(deep sigh) I don't understand why so many people have so much trouble with this. Dating is EASY! You can go up to a woman and say "Hi, you are very attrcative and I'd like to get to know you." Shake her hand and smile. Maybe she'll respond with favor and maybe she won't. If she doesn't, move on to the next one. There is no shortage of attractive women I assure you.

I do this whenever I see a woman I find attractive or interesting except when she is working or I'm working.

well not everyone has the same approach as you. What easy for you is not for sum. I can run 40 yard in 4.67 sec can you?, to me it easy but may not be for you.

yes anyone can date or find an attractive women(i work downtown chicago they everywhere), yes they are everywhere but also to find a quality women, who works, independent, intelligent, hold a good conversation, strong, funny, and beautiful...sorry those are not something you find everyday.

But to me the idea is not to settle for what ever comes allong either.

and for calling people you never meet pathetic show your lack of intelligence and igornace. People who need to be condensending to people for no real reason are sorry excuses for individurals who cant make thier arguement without talking like a teenager. but coming from someone is texas, you gave us the bushes, i guess that the best we can hope for.

garcia1783's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:01 PM

I would give my right arm to be approached by a man, openly and honestly and invited to dinner. ohwell

well i wouldnt want you to give up your right hand, we may need that...never dated anyone with a nub for a hand LOL but hey i dont discriminate lol

garcia1783's photo
Thu 06/25/09 05:59 PM

Chappy 'mon, I'll go out with you.

:smile: unless you have a boat to travel across lake michigan to pick me up lol then whats up. chicago-neew york kinda far apart :)

garcia1783's photo
Wed 06/24/09 04:33 PM
This always ponders me when i think about it. we a human all want (well most) all want some for of companion in our life. either wife, girlfriend, close friend ect. No one likes to be alone, and if you do do your thing. So why is it so damn hard to find someone who compliments you, and makes you happy?

my question is why is it so hard to date, and to find one.

Why all the cat and mouse games? because as i get older the whole cat and mouse game is played out. but still have to play it and no it not fun

Why cant i just walk up to a women who i feel is attractive, and be like "Hello how are you? I noticed you and think you are beautiful. Do you find me attractive...if yes...then let try top date/go out ect."-then go from there

seems simple but not, because to me communication is something we lack today.

if i like you, you like me, let go out on a date....but no it never like that nor that easy....

I am tired of wondering if she likes me, what should I say, is she in good/bad mood....then when get number and then go out these things come up.....should i call her back same day, but i dont want to seem desperate but i really think she beautiful, so should i wait at least one day, tw or three...then when on date it like should i hug, should i kiss on cheek, try to hold hands if she pulls away how should i react, should i pay, should i not, should i ask her if she minds if i pay...

and girls for you it like i like this guy, but i dont want him to know how much i like him. i want to make eye contact but as soon as he makes it with me i turn my head. Should i smile i think he cute, but i dont want to smile cause i dont want him to know i noticed him. should i play hard to get or should not..... lol

Why does it have to be this complicated...if it wasnt we wouldnt be on these sites :P

OPINIONS WANTED

garcia1783's photo
Tue 06/23/09 06:13 PM
hmm....what to type....i dont know so i guess i just type some basic information about me, and if any ladies want to cha.... whats up :)

25/m Chicago, South Loop
work downtown at CNA(big red buliding downtown chicago)
like sports, and play basketball at the x=sport on 8th & state regualry
go to the gym allot (lol but not buff, play b-ball)
I like movies, museums, sporting events, thing like blue man group, and also go to zaines comedy club once in a while.
like to walk downtown when hot like today.
no kids, and single. and a good guy :P
must be 420 friendly, drink sometimes...

Looking for Female who is smart, cute, and independent? And like to have fun. if you fit the bill talk to me