Mon 07/13/09 10:40 PM
single

southernrose's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:36 PM

ive got a mancrush on fearandloathing

oh ok

southernrose's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:35 PM

omg... ok people say play hard to get, give the guy a challenge. ok so i play the hard to get with one guy and he gets pissed and says leave him alone. i dont ignore i just play hard to get. then with another i guy i wont and then he acts like he has nothing to worry about that he has me and thats that like the first week of dating so he starts acting like we've been together for four years, so i break it off because he finds it unnecessary to talk to me.. ive been outta of the dating scene too long. i dont know what to do. i want to find something real. i just dont know how. its so confusing

Be yourself, does wonders.

i love you fear

what?

southernrose's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:29 PM

a good rule of thumb is...put yourself in their place. If you wouldn't like it....then don't do it

that's a tricky one. every woman who has ever tried to think like me has failed miserably. i'm not surprised considering i wouldn't be able to think like a woman either.

see thats true to because... when a woman thinks something it can mean something totally different to a guy. like a friend of mine didnt get a text from a guy and she started flipping saying omg he doesnt want me any more. now sometimes not all the time with a guy, they are like well she must be busy shell text me in a little while when she isnt busy, he wont go crazy

southernrose's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:28 PM
see thats true to because... when a woman thinks something it can mean something totally different to a guy. like a friend of mine didnt get a text from a guy and she started flipping saying omg he doesnt want me any more. now sometimes not all the time with a guy, they are like well she must be busy shell text me in a little while when she isnt busy, he wont go crazy

southernrose's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:15 PM
thank you

southernrose's photo
Mon 07/13/09 10:01 PM
thank you both very much for your opinions they are appreciated.

southernrose's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:56 PM
ok

southernrose's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:53 PM
yeah i could try that i guess

southernrose's photo
Mon 07/13/09 09:33 PM
omg... ok people say play hard to get, give the guy a challenge. ok so i play the hard to get with one guy and he gets pissed and says leave him alone. i dont ignore i just play hard to get. then with another i guy i wont and then he acts like he has nothing to worry about that he has me and thats that like the first week of dating so he starts acting like we've been together for four years, so i break it off because he finds it unnecessary to talk to me.. ive been outta of the dating scene too long. i dont know what to do. i want to find something real. i just dont know how. its so confusing