fairyprincess1981's photo
Thu 03/12/09 10:00 PM
kannapolis here......nc is pretty dead. Nothing going on except people killing other people, but I'm sure that's everywhere. I do believe we're in the last days. Hopefully I'll find someone before the end!!!!!

Thu 03/12/09 09:48 PM
I was just wondering if there is a chance that you're rating all the other girls compared to her. Some guys have a tendacy to do that when they have feelings for someone. If you do, then there is going to be hardly any chance for another girl. Maybe you should try to have other girl friends, or you may even let her set you up. If you can't get over her, then there is not need to look elsewhere. That's not fair to the other girls. The best thing you can do is focus your attention on other things and other people.

Thu 03/12/09 09:41 PM
Why do men think that bars are where you meet women??? If you want to meet a woman with alittle depth, think outside the box. The movies, the theater, a museum, a wine tasting, even your local grocery store has possibilities. The thing is, the worst thing that could happen is you get turned down. Oh well, this goes for women and men. There are like millions more out there to try and find. A few no's here and there are nothing. The only thing is, you need to make sure you know what you want. Do you want a nice lay, or do you want a companion? You owe it to yourself and others to know what you want. That's the problem these days. We end relationships, and we're so lonely from not having anyone around, that we quickly begin searching for that someone new. Most of the time, we're not ready. If you were in a long relationship or marriage, then you definitely need to take time to find yourself again. Do things that you enjoy or use to enjoy before the relationship started. Find yourself, because only then are you capable of giving someone else yourself.

Fri 03/30/07 12:11 PM
I just wanted to say hello to everyone and see what this is all about.
It's been a while since I was in the dating scene, but I know there has
to be some good men out there somewhere. Men that know what the truth
is.