Community > Posts By > windwalker65

windwalker65's photo
Sat 12/19/09 07:45 PM

stole my best pair of bert and ernie underooosshocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 05:12 PM

taking everything in and deciding on my own approach...im not complete computer dumb, but it's nice to get input from others, so please keep the coming
thank you

A word from some one who works in the field of Security and Personal Protection dear, If you have the means to trace this scuzball online by all means the local police can use all the extra info you can provide!!! But sweetie BY NO MEANS and I mean NO MEANS
should you go and confront someone, you have know Idea who they are or how many there are or what they are capable of!!! your insincts are normal for a parent and your anger is justified, But think of it this way, If you go to confront this person that just may very well be what they want and could leave two beautiful childeren without a mother!!! Let the trained Proffesionals take the risk!!!! My Prayers are with you and yours.

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 05:03 PM

H1N1 (need I say more))

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 05:02 PM

woooohoooo get over here sloppy kiss smooched smooched smooched smooched

((((((tackle))))) THUMP!!!!!(((hello Pretty lady)))) !!!!!!!!!!
(((((((((((((((((((BIG KISSSS)))))))))))))))))))))))
drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 04:27 PM

Sorry you're feeling so crappy. If you are not getting the answers you need from your doctor, find a new one. Not all doctors know everything. Good luck to you.

If you've been that ill for that long..you really must find a new MD. A D.O. to start? I had a MD once, I knew more than she did. Nurses know alot more than the docs 1/2 the time also. Call your insurance co. tell them what is going on, am sure they will help you find a new one after paying all those bills and you're still sick.
Get well sweetie, it's hard when you feel awful but you're worth it.flowerforyou

Shasta Is absolutley right sweetie!!! As a former Paramedic and ex- Army medic I can state with experience that medicine is NOT in fact an exact science and far to often things that are important and sometime small get missed. Even if it is the same Dr. you choose, keep hounding him or her especialy if your still in that much pain and discomfort. It may be there pratice but its YOUR body and YOUR life. They should follow hipocratic oath #1 Do No Harm!!!!!!!!!

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 04:10 PM

(((tackling Holly))) THUMP!!!!!!(((hello pretty lady)))))!!!!!!!drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 04:07 PM

All the pretty little ponies (Kenny Loggins)
asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 04:07 PM

All the pretty little ponies (Kenny Loggins)
asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep asleep

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 03:57 PM

now that im not contagious YOU BET

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 03:54 PM

Regrets are like wrinkles, we all have them, some more than others, some people go to great lengths to cover them up, some wear them proudly like a badge of honor or a right of passage, but make no mistake nobody gets out of this life without them. Just dont let them RULE your life, remember how to smile
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:31 AM

love Windwalker

Holly without Question
drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool drool smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten smitten

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:27 AM

I am new to all this too :)

Same goes to you there in Ohio, Welcome, Hugs, squeeeeezes, and all that warm fuzzy stuff.

windwalker65's photo
Tue 12/15/09 11:25 AM

i am new to mingle. confused about everything in my life right now and hope to meet some great peopleflowerforyou

Hello Just flew in to say welcome, Hugs, squeeeeezes, and all that warm fuzzzzy stuff. Im Mingles self proclaimed guardian angel so if your havin a tough time just write me and we can talk.

windwalker65's photo
Mon 12/14/09 08:28 PM

no doubt

windwalker65's photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:57 PM

WTF OVER? Dude, I don't even know if I should rant on here! I'm following ya'll advices that I shouldn't be looking. Ok, I got that! Its better off if I just make friends which I'm better off with doing anyways. But dude, my ex wife is just getting pissed off about something, she thinks that I'm looking! Well, WAS, until ya'll advise me not to so I've stopped. WTF do I suppose to do? She thinks that I'm looking for a date or something. I mean I do have an account on singlesnet but people in there are more likely want to be friends than get in a relationship. I all for that! I'm just glad to meet these people, male and female and became friends! I just don't know what to do, I'm having some kind of nervous break down here...LMAO!

shes your ex so why worry what she thinks. you a single grown adult, do what you want

OK bottom line on this, If you both know you are divorcing and its truly over, This is NOT 1955, If you find another girl atractive then by all means let her know (that is if your truly not dickless) If the soon to be EX has a problem with that, remind her ONCE that she is soon to BE an EX then if the double breasted matress thrasher STILL has a problem with it, Give her Dr.Phils number then introduce the Bitc- to the front lawn. NOW if your unable to do this might I suggest you put your balls back in her purse where they belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

windwalker65's photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:56 PM

WTF OVER? Dude, I don't even know if I should rant on here! I'm following ya'll advices that I shouldn't be looking. Ok, I got that! Its better off if I just make friends which I'm better off with doing anyways. But dude, my ex wife is just getting pissed off about something, she thinks that I'm looking! Well, WAS, until ya'll advise me not to so I've stopped. WTF do I suppose to do? She thinks that I'm looking for a date or something. I mean I do have an account on singlesnet but people in there are more likely want to be friends than get in a relationship. I all for that! I'm just glad to meet these people, male and female and became friends! I just don't know what to do, I'm having some kind of nervous break down here...LMAO!

shes your ex so why worry what she thinks. you a single grown adult, do what you want

OK bottom line on this, If you both know you are divorcing and its truly over, This is NOT 1955, If you find another girl atractive then by all means let her know (that is if your truly not dickless) If the soon to be EX has a problem with that, remind her ONCE that she is soon to BE an EX then if the double breasted matress thrasher STILL has a problem with it, Give her Dr.Phils number then introduce the Bitc- to the front lawn. NOW if your unable to do this might I suggest you put your balls back in her purse where they belong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

windwalker65's photo
Sat 12/12/09 09:50 PM
sneaksintoyourheart

Id fly 100000000 miles just to hold yer hand girl

windwalker65's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:29 PM

9 for sure, 10 if she was a bit older

windwalker65's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:24 PM

Babygirl for certain ( i mean have mercy!!!!!)
slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead slaphead

windwalker65's photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:15 PM

you friggin betcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21