Community > Posts By > superflysd

superflysd's photo
Sat 07/11/09 10:52 AM
Edited by superflysd on Sat 07/11/09 10:53 AM
I have so many races running through my blood that I never think about it so I can just enjoy being with other humans. :banana:

superflysd's photo
Thu 07/09/09 06:45 AM
Edited by superflysd on Thu 07/09/09 07:00 AM
I find the so called "nice" or overly nice people are not genuine in letting people know who they really are and what they want in order to get validated.

They are surprised how people are responding to their being nice and can't understand why they are not being appreciated, which often leads them down a path to blaming, being critical and defensive.

This just falls under the category of immaturity and low self esteem, which can be turned around by making a change in ourselves.

I find that woman truly want to please their man but if a man is not truly honest about who they are or what they really want in a woman the woman will become confused and insecure or creeped out.

So they gravitate to the so call "Bad Boy" who really does not care much about what they want, which is not ideal but the girl at least knows clearly what the guy is about, and where she stands in the relationship.

Take a gander at this book " Too Nice for Your Own Good : How to Stop Making 9 Self-Sabotaging Mistakes" http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nice+good&x=14&y=11

superflysd's photo
Tue 07/07/09 04:55 PM
Is it really about guys asking girls or just going after what you want, in anything in your life?

Are you the kind of guy that goes after what he wants in life or are you the kind guy that does not go after what you want in life?

If it is the former then what are you waiting for when it comes to woman?

If it is the latter, then when your 80 years old, do you really want to look back and regret not taking the chance at going after what you wanted in this short time we are here, including going after the woman you want?

A study was done with people who were 80+ years old and the consensus, they would all have taken more chances in going after what they wanted.

Also, what is the reason you are so infatuated or have a crush on any one woman when they are everywhere? What are you basing that crush on? Have you even discovered if the woman you have a crush on qualify for what you want? Do you know exactly what you want in a woman ie friendship, playmate, traveling partner, one night stand etc?

superflysd's photo
Tue 07/07/09 02:36 PM
That is ashame that you have let your pass failures in approaching woman stop you from getting what you want, rather than just learning what works and going at it again.

I would venture to say that if you want to easily learn what works in approaching woman, there appears to be many beautiful woman here on this site, beautiful both inside and out, that seem to be more than willing and happy to help, all we need to do is ask, because they need us to approach them or they will remain alone and neither of us wants that.

superflysd's photo
Mon 07/06/09 08:33 PM
Edited by superflysd on Mon 07/06/09 08:36 PM
Will lets test it out. What kind of man would a girl like you Calleigh12 be attracted too and why?

superflysd's photo
Sun 07/05/09 12:42 PM
For things to change we must change, which is the only thing we have control of.

Just go up to a hot girl and ask her if you can ask her a question, then introduce yourself, while shaking her hand. Tell her you would like to talk with her because you think she is very pretty.

Then ask her, that you always wanted to know what kind of man a beautiful girl like her is attracted too.

After you do that every day for 30days you will have a good idea. Then you have a choice to become the kind of man they are looking for or stay as you are.

superflysd's photo
Sun 07/05/09 11:48 AM
Yes I agree, more pictures or yourself unless your are trying to get a date for your animals, just joking.

Second after reading your profile you told us who you are and your interest but I still have no idea what you honestly want in a man ie friendship, playmate, Traveling partner, etc.

Also, considering that 80% of guys got no game and are shy to approach girls because they have been bashed with repeated bouts of rejection because they have not gotten it as to how to approach and open a girl up, you need to help them.

You can get more guys approaching you with your eyes and smile, to let then know you want them to approach you and that you will not say no to their standard yes/no approach ie would you like to dance, can I buy you drink, or Just Plain Lame pick lines ie http://linesthataregood.com/lame.html.

Just have fun and seek out a open honest conversation about what the two of you want. If you are not what they are looking for then let them know and move on.

superflysd's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:13 AM
For you girls, considering that 80% of guys got no game and are shy to approach girls because they have been bashed with repeated bouts of rejection because they have not gotten it as to how to approach and open a girl up, you need to help them.

You can get more guys approaching you with your eyes and smile, to let then know you want them to approach you and that you will not say no to their standard yes/no approach ie would you like to dance, can I buy you drink, or Just Plain Lame pick lines ie http://linesthataregood.com/lame.html.

superflysd's photo
Sun 07/05/09 09:01 AM
Guys, girls are everywhere, my first question is what are you doing to meet girls. If you are not approaching and dating then I can see why you feel that way?

superflysd's photo
Sun 07/05/09 08:55 AM
Just be direct, say hi, smile, get permission to ask her a question ("can I ask a question, then tell you would like to talk with her because you think she is very pretty. She'll of course smile and be excited that you thought this of her. Then just wait to see what her response is. About 80% of the time she will say yes.

Then just bounce to a new location, by saying something like "Let's sit over there for bit to talk?" If she goes with you that is another yes and you are on your way.

Then just be confident, relaxed, humorous, and a good listener while you open her to determine if she is what your want in a girl. Do you know what want:

Long term relationship?
One night stand
A friend etc.

Also attraction is a numbers game so don't wait around for the perfect girl or situation. Just engage, and have fun.