Community > Posts By > Angie521

no photo
Wed 08/12/09 01:41 PM
You should really consider joining the Army. You may like it you may not but the fighting is so very hard on all of our men. A lot over there single, divorced and no one to come home to or there families could not handle it no more and divoreced why they were there fighting. It is a very hard and rough life.
There are so many that just wish to resign and come home today but they can not. They are told just to do there job. If they choose awall then it is jail when found.
They have made many new friends just to see them get blowed away.
There should not be a problem with the ages as long as you both feel alright with it. Should not be anyone elses business.
You are young and have so much to learn. You will be doing 16 hour shifts. Daily makes for long days to stay awake and function. It gets to the point you can only nap and you are up to check eveything out, try to nap again and it is time to go back to work. They own you and you are at there beck and call.
I have been told it is not worth it but they had to fight for all of us. Fight for our country. They are tired and want to stop but can not. They love serving but wish they had less hours. Some are so home sick and just want loved again.
It is more than just joining you live it, eat it, sleep it and jump when they say jump. You do not get much pay but enough to get through.

Age 5 years either way is not bad. Do not let others tell you different. with you being 19 I would say do not see anyone younger than 18 for your safety.
Being in the Army you never want to be in debt or be with someone underage they hate it and would eat you alive.
I say what I do because I took care of a Army veteran for 7 years until he died. I have another friend that was also retired from the Army. I am emailing 3 men fighting the war now. One is A Capt. in the Marines, one is Sergent in the Army. And the other Army construction. I also have another friend that is a Marine he went in young and what he delt with hurt him in so many ways.
I myself can not go fight for I have children . I have full custody with no visitations there father is no good so they are with me all the time. So I figure I can still serve my answering there emails when they write and need a good laugh from home. For them fighting to protect us that is the least I can do.
You will find the right women when it is time. Most young girls will not want to wait why you serve. They will get lonely.
I am old enough to be your mom but but I can always be your friend. But that is up to you. I wish you the best in all that you do.
Amy