Community > Posts By > perusing123

no photo
Wed 12/16/15 10:18 AM
Now that is a deep root, & I must agree with you. Your very special to be able to write / speak on that level... very rare indeed...

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 11:36 AM
Very Good young lady lol...

no photo
Wed 11/25/15 11:33 AM
Edited by perusing123 on Wed 11/25/15 11:35 AM
Lets go deeper then....

What have we been given?
we have been given the breath of life, Gods Spirit.

Can we change the way we look?
No we cannot, so don't try, but we can keep ourselves healthy in terms of mind body & Soul.

Even if a relationship does not work out (i'm not talking about sexual), just dating / interaction / communication, it only means that your not compatible with the chosen person.... so there is no need to disrespect each other (argue) just listen to your Spirit & walk in opposite directions with total respect for each other (Adults not children)....Acceptance...

Therefore its not the point of "is there any good men or women out there its the point of when we/I meet someone just respect each other - Love thy neighbour as thyself...

I can quote the Bible all day but isn't the fundamental message "confess Jesus & believe He died for our sins"? He is Love & Love is not sexual its Love!

do you comprehend?

so just relax & stand in Love don't "fall" in Love....
After all the only people who you cannot walk away from are your family (unconditional) & yourself! So the rest is a bonus...

no photo
Sat 11/14/15 12:02 PM
I believe in it but to be hones flesh is week & she has to be so special as to never want to loose here & wear out the passion to early... so No Sex preferred.

no photo
Sat 11/14/15 11:58 AM
Amen

no photo
Sat 11/14/15 11:56 AM
Hi Blue Eyes & Amy

Everyone has a story His-Story (or Her).
So just take it as that ok, don't feel sorry for them if its a tail of trials & tribulations.

The reason why is that it defines who we are today, & bottom line is if they are real Godly Spirits then they would embrace & thank the Lord for all the trials & tribulations from past.

Also if they are fake it only takes a while for you to smell the rat - therefore drop them before you go any deeper ok...

& the same goes your way, if you are not real the Holy Spirit will find out without a doubt...

if you are totally unsure just Pray!

no photo
Sat 11/14/15 11:22 AM
Are all the good men gone? Mmmm

That's a good question!
I believe we are still here but you must separate the tare from the wheat & this just takes some time...

People waste time (valuable time) they search for so long & then just latch onto the 1st open door. but in the front of your mind you already know that its not going to work as you both already know the connection was not there (from the start)...

so stop searching adamantly & just relax & enjoy your time as young, free & single - enjoy not having to answer to anyone, to come & go as you please.... get to "know thy self" embrace yourselves (Be yourselves) & then when you meet someone there is nothing but enjoyment..

I could go deeper but that's enough food for thought....

Regards