Community > Posts By > Lovin_it

Lovin_it's photo
Tue 07/07/09 10:29 AM
Just for fun...Rate the person above you 1-10 on looks alone. We will see how many pages this gets to. Thanks for participating!!

Lovin_it's photo
Fri 06/19/09 08:10 PM
blushing It just depends..Yeah, no STD would be the first to worry about..But sometimes the one night stand with a hot guy is all you need for a while. No love involve, no names, no worries. Just another time to think about that was fun and possibly the best time you have ever had...

Lovin_it's photo
Wed 06/17/09 08:42 PM
I have never had a fishing trip like the one I had in Ketchikan, AK. Has anyone else ever fished there? I will go back sometime.

Lovin_it's photo
Tue 06/16/09 08:11 PM
happy Thanks for advice..I liked all the comments but your was most helpful..I picked better locations in some of my photos this time..Thanks again

Lovin_it's photo
Tue 06/16/09 04:16 PM
Honestly, I don't know if it is just harder to find an intimate partner because of my age or what. I don't feel 40 I wish people would look past that. What do you girls perfer anyhow, a woman established and true or a one time thing with a younger woman?

Lovin_it's photo
Mon 06/15/09 07:45 PM
Just wondering, Would you say more people like butts or breasts as a favorite part?

Lovin_it's photo
Mon 06/15/09 06:16 PM
:heart:I was just wondering if I should go sexier or just leave my photos as they are. I don't want to be like everyone else and post nakeds.What's your opinion? :heart: