Community > Posts By > TCourter

TCourter's photo
Sun 06/14/09 11:13 PM
Well Ive already got a good practice bike, an 80 sumthin Kawasaki bike made for dirt and road tracks. Ive been ridin dirt bikes all my life and have been in competitions since I was 13 so it aint a new thing to me, just havin probs cuz Im not a big fan of one day maybe havin to be scraped from the road. I love bikes and will prolly get a harley, chopper, and crotch rocket at least once in my life.

TCourter's photo
Sun 06/14/09 04:35 PM

Get a new keyboard first, then think about the bike.................noway noway noway noway
hey cant help it this laptop is very senitive.. like a woman. gotta hit the keys just right or its dont work.

TCourter's photo
Sun 06/14/09 04:27 PM

I've got my motorcycle endorsement, but I'm sure it varies from state to state...

And as far as what your choice should be...if you've gotta ask that question you should prolly stick with the Jap crap...laugh

There is a saying:
If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand. If you understand, no explanation is necessary...:wink:
Well I love Harleys and coe from a Harley family, but I also want a bike for drag racing at the local strip. Harleys arent really made for that.

TCourter's photo
Sun 06/14/09 04:17 PM
Edited by TCourter on Sun 06/14/09 04:19 PM
Well Ive been thinkin for some time about gettin my motorcycle endorsement and gettin a harley or crotch rocket. I was wonderin if anyone could help me out about what gettin the endorsement takes and is like for the test and stuff. And also anyone whod like to help me decide between my choices for a bike would be very helpful