Community > Posts By > prototypex123

prototypex123's photo
Mon 01/18/16 02:08 AM
i know many people here are scammers.. but people should atleast give a chance to someone before judging them as a scammer!!

prototypex123's photo
Mon 01/18/16 02:05 AM

hey peggy... thanx alot for taking time to post your views.. its cause of women like you that makes me wanna try.. and i too liked ur profile and would love to have u as a friend... i tried to message you here but i cant.. it says you are not eligible to send message to this user.. can u tell me the reason behind this?

I checked out both your profiles....glasses
Man...yours is not bad, most profiles from your area are hopeless...so that's good...
Now when you see a woman's profile that has certain contact parameters....
So what....this what she is requiring...
Its not for us guys to question or ask for an explanation...
Just deal with it and move on...

hey mikey.. thanx for the advice.. and yeah i appreciate their requirement.. am just new here so didnt know the reason behind tht message poping up saying you are not eligible to contact this member.. saw it in forums now.. got it!! nyways thnx for ur advice!! :smile:

prototypex123's photo
Mon 01/18/16 01:48 AM
hey people on the Internet... my name is shivam, im from india, 22 years of age and i m here looking to make some friends.. but scooping genuine woman here is like finding a needle in a haystack!! so here's my profile and a promise tht you'll find 99% of it true.. so if you are looking for a friend then plzz ping me!!and yeah i m not looking to just hook up or get laid!!

prototypex123's photo
Mon 01/18/16 01:33 AM
hey peggy... thanx alot for taking time to post your views.. its cause of women like you that makes me wanna try.. and i too liked ur profile and would love to have u as a friend... i tried to message you here but i cant.. it says you are not eligible to send message to this user.. can u tell me the reason behind this?

prototypex123's photo
Sun 01/17/16 09:11 AM
i do not understand this!! why do women join such dating social sites if they dont want to reply? its not like i have a creepy profile!! plus those who reply take such long intervals to do so!! its too frustrating!!